Pearl Jam Hangman

2»

Comments

• Too easy, try mine. Another hint: Very early on, written by E.V. and D.A.
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I keep thinking it's Angel, but I can't figure out the line.
  • I keep thinking it's Angel, but I can't figure out the line.

the first part seems to be "Like an angel"...but the rest im unsure of....
    I keep thinking it's Angel, but I can't figure out the line.

the first part seems to be "Like an angel"...but the rest im unsure of....
    That's what's getting me...
  • Bennyorr4Bennyorr4 Posts: 307
    Your hot, really hot now. you tube it and I'm sure you'll get it. Cheers.
    How about another letter, probably something in the fourth word?
  • so either this is a different song, or.....
    I haven't heard all the live versions of Angel, so I don't know if there's any lyrical variations from the two versions I know. I'm thinking that it's a variation on the third line.
  • not to bust chops, but using live versions for this seems to be quite a stretch and out of scope.

if that's allowed, we may as well spend a year trying to guess which version some joker has used for 'yellow ledbetter'.
    not to bust chops, but using live versions for this seems to be quite a stretch and out of scope.

if that's allowed, we may as well spend a year trying to guess which version some joker has used for 'yellow ledbetter'.

LOL, Yeah i guess. I was just trying to increase the difficulty, (I guess I succeeded eh?) my bad. Okay I'll add another letter. (even though it will pretty much spell it out in full)Stay tuned!
    Okay, check my post now. This should help. I want to keep this game going. :lol: BTW I think a new rule should be that you have to use lyrics from a studio album where by you can cross reference them through the discography. Sound good? Or was I just breaking an unspoken/or assumed rule? :lol:
  • Bennyorr4 wrote:
    Okay, check my post now. This should help. I want to keep this game going. :lol: BTW I think a new rule should be that you have to use lyrics from a studio album where by you can cross reference them through the discography. Sound good? Or was I just breaking an unspoken/or assumed rule? :lol:

unspoken/ or assumed rule

hence the busting of the chops from earlier...