Oh where, oh where has my unlost dogs gone?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    i think he had on that bandana as well

And nothing else, fella.

at least the bandana is bigger than dunk's 'kilt'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i think he had on that bandana as well

And nothing else, fella.

at least the bandana is bigger than dunk's 'kilt'

Necessity...
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I'm pretty sure that the PJ board would miss me long before Mr. Unlost even realized I was gone... :lol:

Present and accounted for!

Woof.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    :wave:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :wave:

(((smooch)))
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm pretty sure that the PJ board would miss me long before Mr. Unlost even realized I was gone... :lol:

Present and accounted for!

Woof.

81 mentions scooby snacks..and she shows up! ;):lol:

hi unlost! :wave:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • nice to see u here.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    nice to see u here.. :)

nice to see you as well, my friend! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    ;)

I have a lot of catching up to do.

:wave: kids!
    ;)

we may be coming to Boston this summer! :) you'll have to be our tour guide.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    ;)

we may be coming to Boston this summer! :) you'll have to be our tour guide.

OUTSTANDING!!! I foresee a harbor tour aboard The Salty Dog II!!!!

lots of details to figure out...it just depends on when we're moving to the NW. i think i told you that my wife went to Berklee...but hasn't been back since she graduated. i will keep you posted! :) the Salty Dog sounds good to me!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

lots of details to figure out...it just depends on when we're moving to the NW. i think i told you that my wife went to Berklee...but hasn't been back since she graduated. i will keep you posted! :) the Salty Dog sounds good to me!

;):)
    Unlost is a very lazy Words with Friends player

My last move was on February 23

I'm still waiting unlost... :|

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:

Maybe she changed to "draw something"
    RKCNDY wrote:

Maybe she changed to "draw something"

I am thinking she got hooked on a game of 'Connect Four' and is stuck on 3 in a row yelling "3 in a row! I win!"

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm sorry to have to tell you this.

I saw her cheating you.
    she was having words with other friends.
    I never thought she could do something like that.
    But with dogs, you know they will play with anything that smells vaguely interesting.

Give it time. you'll be able to move on.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

where the fuck are u?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I think she's avoiding finishing that damn story :evil:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I say WE finish it for her. That way it wil be interesting and ove along. She likes to go off on tangents. I think thats where shes at right now. Off on a tangent.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I say WE finish it for her. That way it wil be interesting and ove along. She likes to go off on tangents. I think thats where shes at right now. Off on a tangent.

:lol::lol: I like this idea! :D
    mickeyrat wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    :lol:
    Hey, HEY HEY NOW!!!

I apologize, I have indeed been neglecting my posting duties.

RKCNDY, I just posted a Words With Friends word.

And Mickeyrat... I saw what you did back there. :x

Grrrrrr.
    Hey, HEY HEY NOW!!!

Grrrrrr.

uh...so are you going to finish the story? we're all waiting!
    but I am a little curious about mickey's version of the story.... :lol:
    Hey, HEY HEY NOW!!!

Grrrrrr.
    huh?

Oh that wasnt me. It must have been the other mickeyrat. I swear , that guy......... :mrgreen:

Unlost? Where are you?
    afroannnie wrote:
    Unlost? Where are you?
    last I heard, she had the camper all ready to go...maybe the zombies got her... :cry:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:
    last I heard, she had the camper all ready to go...maybe the zombies got her... :cry:

I think with her driving and fire starting abilities the zombies are defenseless against her.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10