Options

ISO black gold

hensodhensod Posts: 192
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hi all,

First i like to say that Im a PJ fan since long but a 10c member since december, you all have made me crave for something that was hidden in me, in a month I have bought the ten legs box and ordered the PJ20 vinyl and I dont own à turntable (YET). Before I buy one of thoose I need some more LPs.

Im looking for some of thoose PJ records ofcourse, bit also AIC, STP, Mad Season etc, if you have some for sale please let me know does not matter if they are sealed or not!

Henrik
ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Uh-oh. You sure about this? It's going to bankrupt you, you know. :D

If you haven't already, go grab all the holiday singles available in goods. Backspacer and Uke Songs are also still up in Goods.

Live on Ten Legs Box (UK release) from What Records: http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/56656.htm. They also have Backspacer, which might end up being cheaper for you after shipping?

Good luck building your collection!
  • Options
    big_316499.gif

Hooked! 8-)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Uh-oh. You sure about this? It's going to bankrupt you, you know. :D

If you haven't already, go grab all the holiday singles available in goods. Backspacer and Uke Songs are also still up in Goods.

Live on Ten Legs Box (UK release) from What Records: http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/56656.htm. They also have Backspacer, which might end up being cheaper for you after shipping?

Good luck building your collection!

Thanx!

I´m afraid this will be the end ;-)

I have ten legs box, I can get Backspacer here in Sweden for about 30 usd.
    I´m more into full lenght albums then the singels right now..
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Henrik, maybe you want to talk to crazypjfan: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=183950&p=4265376#p4265366
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Henrik, maybe you want to talk to crazypjfan: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=183950&p=4265376#p4265366

Suzie you are so kind! But i could not afford all those records at one time (just now) :(