Options

ISO Donkey Kong FS/FT

lukinindifferentlukinindifferent Posts: 6
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Poppin my cherry here so please bear with me, I'm in search of the 5/21/10 MSG Donkey Kong poster. I am looking for a reasonable price as all I have for trade is the Ames Bros poster book signed(Green One) .It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out..Here's to my first post, pat on the back.. 8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    :o:o:o Hahaha..My baby brother, finally posting to the boards, LD no less! Good job Danny, knew you would grow a pair one of these days.. :lol: If anybody can help him out that would be awesome, like that I dont have to worry about him stealing mine anymore...Help a brother out, Literally. :lol:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    :thumbup:

welcome to the board!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck. I have been looking for Kong for quite a while. Just saw one go on Ebay for a huge amount, well above ebeans 6mo average. Could not justify that. Let me know if you come across two of them, I would take the extra off your hands :D
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    someone could of had my dK poster for 40 bucks a couple of a weeks ago. However, ten club pulled my listing down bc i did not list the prices. I was selling dk, emek kc, bridge school klausen, msg 1 (cartoons). All of the afformentioned posters were going to be sold at cost in honor of the ten club rules which does not permit the resale of posters. Plsease do not inquire about any of the posters I mentioned for 40 bucks. They are no longer for sale. Sorry
  • Options
    RC153010 wrote:
    someone could of had my dK poster for 40 bucks a couple of a weeks ago. However, ten club pulled my listing down bc i did not list the prices. I was selling dk, emek kc, bridge school klausen, msg 1 (cartoons). All of the afformentioned posters were going to be sold at cost in honor of the ten club rules which does not permit the resale of posters. Plsease do not inquire about any of the posters I mentioned for 40 bucks. They are no longer for sale. Sorry

Oh... That stings... :twisted: Out of respect I wont pm you, but I cant promise my brother wont. I dont think he even knows how to find his own post...Can I inquire for $80 bucks? ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcoming guys,as u can guess I'm learning the ropes here. If I do anything wrong please let me know so released1980 doesn't disown me lol. Rc,u killed me there,got my hopes up,but like u asked I won't message u. Msg night 2 was my second pj concert and would love to get tht poster,this is now my second post,maybe third times the charm.
  • Options
    Brotherly bump... :)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Anyone vouched for by Tim is good in my book...

oh and a brotherly bump......
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    Anyone vouched for by Tim is good in my book...

oh and a brotherly bump......

Why thank you Tom... 8-)8-) My brotha from anotha..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Bump