Options

SF Civic lower balcony strategy?

zooey91zooey91 Posts: 19
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm a 10c member going tonight. Question: those of you who were in the lower balcony on the side (below the wheelchair section), what time did you get in line?

Thanks.

Jim
11.1.92 BSB / 10.1.94 BSB / 6.24.95 SF/ 11.4.95 San Jose / 10.19.96 BSB / 11.19.97 Oakland / 6.30.98 Mpls / 9.11.98 NYC / 10.30.98 BSB / 10.31.00 Mountain View / 10.21.01 BSB / 6.1.03 Mountain View / 6.6.03 Vegas / 10.24.04 BSB / 5.12.06 Albany / 7.15.06 SF / 7.16.06 SF
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,750
    zooey91 wrote:
    I'm a 10c member going tonight. Question: those of you who were in the lower balcony on the side (below the wheelchair section), what time did you get in line?

Thanks.

Jim

I didn't sit there ... but I will say this ... I was in the "regular ticket" line and didn't line up until around 6. So I wasn't let in the venue until close to 7. When I got it, there was still space available in the sections you mentioned.

It was filling up, but not full.

So I would say, don't stress yourself. Get there before the doors open and you will be fine.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    drbryantdrbryant Posts: 17
    If you're going solo, there are empty singles all over the place. If you have two people, then if you enter late, look for two empty single seats located close to each other. Then ask folks to move over one. should work
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    I didn't sit there ... but I will say this ... I was in the "regular ticket" line and didn't line up until around 6. So I wasn't let in the venue until close to 7. When I got it, there was still space available in the sections you mentioned.

It was filling up, but not full.

So I would say, don't stress yourself. Get there before the doors open and you will be fine.

Wow, thanks for the info. I'm going with some people that aren't pj fans like myself and I'll have a hard time convincing them to get there at 6. We're going Tuesday. Wish me luck!
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.