My Eddie drawing for sale

stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I am selling my Eddie drawing as a Giclee print (edition number to be decided on).

Eddie.jpg

I drew this a couple of years back, it's Eddie c.1992, and I just wanted to capture the look on his face as he looks out to the crowd in wonder. I love it. It's printed on Canson Rag 310gsm archival grade paper, and is 12 x 17 inches in size. http://giventoart.bigcartel.com/product/eddie for more info!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• beautiful..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I draw and paint alot...moslty of Ed. Great drawing- good job on the hair. :D

Thanks! This has to be one of my favourite drawings. It was so quick and easy! I think when you look at a person long enough it becomes much easier for your hands to translate what's in your head, if that makes sense? I find that I can draw people in my family much better than others for example. It's almost like your hands have a mind of their own, hehe. But this one in all only took a couple of hours, no pre-drawing, and I really just love it. I guess that's why I want to share it with others as well. It makes me happy when I look at, so hopefully it'll make other people happy too! :D

Thanks! This has to be one of my favourite drawings. It was so quick and easy! I think when you look at a person long enough it becomes much easier for your hands to translate what's in your head, if that makes sense? I find that I can draw people in my family much better than others for example. It's almost like your hands have a mind of their own, hehe. But this one in all only took a couple of hours, no pre-drawing, and I really just love it. I guess that's why I want to share it with others as well. It makes me happy when I look at, so hopefully it'll make other people happy too! :D

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Certain facial expressions he makes or the way his brow moves I know this in my head. Now when someone asks me to paint someone from a photo I have never met nor seen any photos of before it is more difficult to achieve their look. :D Good luck!