Options

tweet tweet just talked to the little birdy at the Vic!

13»

Comments

• Options
    im ok with their politics and whatnot, but that song does pretty much suck. id rather hear ed lecture for 4 minutes about issues than listen to that song.

then again, i only heard it once or twice via a really shit copy.
    It's amazing live; the passion, intensity and melody of it all speak volumes. The lyrics are simple and the message has been said, but you can't overlook it until you've experienced it.

No need to listen to NY PJ1 :rolleyes:
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    pjtaper wrote:
    sounds good, see you in Chi-town!
    cant wait!

am I the only one who hasnt heard this No more war yet? lol.. I seen it on the setlists and all u guys talking about it, I just havent gotten to it

where can I hear a good copy of it?
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    im a fan of that though. makes me feel better about being a mumbling putz when speaking too. im not nearly as well-spoken as i am on here ;)

so you'll be a trial lawyer then...;):)
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    cutback wrote:
    so you'll be a trial lawyer then...;):)

it's amazing how much i can change when given a soapbox and a little preparation... it's the off the cuff, intimate stuff i suck at.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    it's amazing how much i can change when given a soapbox and a little preparation... it's the off the cuff, intimate stuff i suck at.

hahaha....i'm incoherent either way.....which is why i appreciate ed's stumbling, stammering....i'm not alone....:)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    bostonlou wrote:
    i
    t's fckin hot ... milk was a bad choice

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    bostonlou wrote:
    wherever i end up... i'm in the building... and will have more strength to push around those sun stroked bastards ;)

just kiddin

seriously i'm fine wherever i end up... it won't be far and i've done the 2nd row thing... i agree that the sound is better a little further back
    You and the wife enjoy yourselves.
    This weekend we rock Portland