saratoga springs new york?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
[*]Will be there Sunday night for a Monday morning delivery to Target. Dist. What the fuck is there to do near the pilot ts?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    lot lizards
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    81 wrote:
    lot lizards
    My "no lot lizards"sticker got transfered to this truck too!! Was hoping to get dinner outta DS. Just up the road from smalbany!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    swing down and see DS :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    you beat me to the punch.....

DS...take this rat fuck out to dinner. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sure and of course! I'm in Utica Sunday during the day visiting family but I'll be back by 5 or 6 so let's catch dinner. I don't know where to go in Wilton but it's not that far from Saratoga so we could always go there. I know you'll have your rig so I can pick you up in Wilton. PM me and we can figure it out. :thumbup:
    hey mickster....make sure you bring a lot lizard for DS :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    hey mickster....make sure you bring a lot lizard for DS :lol:

Bring two...it's been a while. 8-)
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mickey. After we eat I can bring you to the pizza joint that overcharged me for those sausage slices and we can kick the shit out of that old lady! :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    are there any prostitutes there?? I hear truckers love them prostitutes ;):lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183698#p4258651
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183698#p4258651
    ahhh.. i see.. you read the thread before you post in the thread.. I will get this one day.. and a few prostitutes :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    :lol: how was teh skype tonight
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    weren't you there? I didn't get all oiled up and naked to not be watched by hackers :mrgreen: I was lovely.. oily, but lovely :D
    When I woke up this morning I never thought I would fucking see a thread started with the title "wilton new york". You could have won good money from me. :lol:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    weren't you there? I didn't get all oiled up and naked to not be watched by hackers :mrgreen: I was lovely.. oily, but lovely :D
    :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    When I woke up this morning I never thought I would fucking see a thread started with the title "wilton new york". You could have won good money from me. :lol:
    I figured you'd be like WTF? When I looked at my altas during my trip plan , I was like "oh yeah" PJ company on the road. We'll call this a fringe benefit of being a trucker and a PJ fan!

mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I figured you'd be like WTF? When I looked at my altas during my trip plan , I was like "oh yeah" PJ company on the road. We'll call this a fringe benefit of being a trucker and a PJ fan!

:lol:

Shoot me a PM with some info and we'll make it work. I don't know anything about Wilton but there's always Saratoga close by. I'd take you into Smalbany but I wouldn't want to depress you. :lol: Have I mentioned before how much I hate this shithole? :lol:
    Wilton new york. Beautiful day. Nice drive to get here. I can't deliver til tomorrow morning!!!!

At an independent truck stop til delivery time. Which just across the street.

mickeyrat wrote:
    Wilton new york. Beautiful day. Nice drive to get here. I can't deliver til tomorrow morning!!!!

At an independent truck stop til delivery time. Which just across the street.

SHoot me a PM with your info and we can grab dinner later.
  • I drive thru Wilton every year on my way from Glens Falls to Saratoga. Lotta stuff to do in that area in the summertime, but I can only imagine how little happens the rest of the year. Enjoy!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Nice place. Good dinner. Good company. Good conversation.

Alrighty. Who's the next one I visit? :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:

So it's like that. Use me and lose me huh? I think my underwear is under your pillow, can you check? :P :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

So it's like that. Use me and lose me huh? I think my underwear is under your pillow, can you check? :P :lol:
    I used them to check the oil. Now I'm not sure if that's an oil stain or a skid mark!! You want them back? :P

mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I used them to check the oil. Now I'm not sure if that's an oil stain or a skid mark!! You want them back? :P

Hang 'em on your rear view mirror as a souvenir! Enjoy!

Safe driving bud! :thumbup:
    awe...how cute. :lol:

what was for dinner? what did you talk about? we need details man...details. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    awe...how cute. :lol:

what was for dinner? what did you talk about? we need details man...details. :lol:

We started out with chicken wings for an appetizer. MickeyRat I believe had a grilled cheese with fries and I had a cheeseburger and fries. He laughed at me fro eating my fries with a fork which is what I normally do. We talked about sports, life, PJ, this forum...then the best thing. He showed me his truck! Sweet ride! 8-)
  • Sounds like some fun in upstate New York was had last night. Cheers kids.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I had the grilled chicken. I'd pass next time. Was decent enough but..... everything else he said was spot on. Was nice to be amongst people for a bit. Instead of row after row of parked trucks.

mickeyrat wrote:
    I had the grilled chicken. I'd pass next time. Was decent enough but..... everything else he said was spot on. Was nice to be amongst people for a bit. Instead of row after row of parked trucks.

Chicken not cheese...correct. Guess I had grilled cheese on my mind when I posted. :lol: