Who is on your top 5 'list'?

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    My wife always puts Jeff Goldblum.

This leaves me wondering and confused. What do you think ladies?

I'm sorry...he wouldn't even be on my top 200...

Thats what I thought. Then she tells me that in the movie Independence day, that he was smoking a cigar and wearing a wife beater that he looked hot. :?

Then later she says I look handsome, and I'm like, "you mean Jeff Goldblum handsome, or Brad Pitt handsome?"
    :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Your like the spitting image of him :?
  • My wife always puts Jeff Goldblum.

:shock: :lol: :nono:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • My wife always puts Jeff Goldblum.

:? No, not even a consideration. Wasn't he in a movie with Cyndi Lauper (sp?)?

:shock: :lol: :nono:

You kind of look like Marty Stouffer, from Wild America

c6a606f58365f09a700324f06e21f065.jpeg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:? No, not even a consideration. Wasn't he in a movie with Cyndi Lauper (sp?)?

YES!!! And Columbo!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Allison Brie
    Scarlett Johansson (she's a popular one on this thread, isn't she?)
    Anne Hathaway

And I can't decide on the other two. :? Gonna have to think about that for a while ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • You kind of look like Marty Stouffer, from Wild America

:lol::lol: hmm, beard yes.. but .. Marty stoufer?!
    Is he on any of these ladies lists? :P

I think I like you as a nut better.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

he's on my list big guy :lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

I think I like you as a nut better.

:lol: I like me as a nut better too.
    he's on my list big guy :lol::lol::lol:

bingo.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    1. Eddie Vedder
    2. Johnny Depp
    3. Norman Reedus
    4. Shemar Moore
    5. Scott Lucas

Honorable Mentions:
    Mark DeRosa
    Derrek Lee

Girl Crushes:
    Christina Hendricks
    Sherilyn Fenn
    I lost a bet...
  • Sherilyn Fenn

Oh lord. Boxing Helena. That movie killed me. I cant look at a fountain the same. Ever again. seriously.

I dont think i made a list, but I'm adding to it anyways damnit:

Sherilyn Fenn
    The girl who plays Don Drapers wife in season 5 of mad men.
    I also like the girl who is on Freaks and Geeks. I think she's also the awesome chick in Grandma's Boy.
    And marty stouffer. I'd do him.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Sherilyn Fenn

Oh lord. Boxing Helena. That movie killed me. I cant look at a fountain the same. Ever again. seriously.

Sherilyn Fenn

:thumbup:

she's hot stuff!! :mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
    Sherilyn Fenn

Sherilyn Fenn
    I also like the girl who is on Freaks and Geeks. I think she's also the awesome chick in Grandma's Boy.

That almost makes me want to watch Grandma's Boy.

And I think I want to take Clay off my list :shock: :shock: :shock: and add Seth Rogen. Don't judge me.
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872

HELL TO THE NO ON GOLDBLUM. I think he's on my unofficial celebrity barf list, but then again, I'm into weird guys, so I shouldn't talk.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    wait, there's a list?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889

HELL TO THE NO ON GOLDBLUM. I think he's on my unofficial celebrity barf list, but then again, I'm into weird guys, so I shouldn't talk.
    I think he's sexy. Just something about him, and also, he's pretty tall (6'4"), and that is my #1 favorite physical feature on a man. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Sherilyn Fenn

Sherilyn Fenn

That almost makes me want to watch Grandma's Boy.

And I think I want to take Clay off my list :shock: :shock: :shock: and add Seth Rogen. Don't judge me.

have you not seen it?!
    I understand the Seth Rogan thing. You all like a guy who can make you laugh. My wife also likes him a lot.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think he's sexy. Just something about him, and also, he's pretty tall (6'4"), and that is my #1 favorite physical feature on a man. :)

I understand. I'm not judging, JP asked for an opinion. Like I said, I'm not one to talk. As my mom told me recently, I'm into Aliens and Wolfmen. Accurate! :lol: I like Goldblum just fine, and he's funny.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Oh I'd forgotten about Seth Rogan, he's def up there
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I understand. I'm not judging, JP asked for an opinion. Like I said, I'm not one to talk. As my mom told me recently, I'm into Aliens and Wolfmen. Accurate! :lol: I like Goldblum just fine, and he's funny.
    But Jeff Goldblum was The Fly! .... NOW do you want him? :lol:

fly2.jpg
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes! Ah, you got me! :lol:
    Anyway, my updated list:

David Bowie
    Benedict Cumberbatch
    Benicio Del Toro
    Viggo Mortensen
    EV/Cornell (do not make me choose.)

What if you could have both, at the same time?

I would say "Yes, sirs!"

I would say "Yes, sirs!"

Good Lord Women, get yourself to Church :shock:
  • 1. Brooklyn Decker
    2. Brooklyn Decker
    3. Brooklyn Decker
    4. Brooklyn Decker
    5. Jennifer Aniston

Sorry, I just watched that idiotic Adam Sandler movie with them in it last weekend.

Updated nearly a year later.
    I'll keep my list the same. (I watched that idiotic Battleship movie last weekend...I would cut off a finger for the lovely Miss Decker....and JA will stay on my list forever, just all around dig her.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • What if you could have both, at the same time?

I would say "Yes, sirs!"

Good Lord Women, get yourself to Church :shock:

:lol:

I would say "Yes, sirs!"[/quote]

Good Lord Women, get yourself to Church :shock:[/quote]

Ok, girl on girl avatar.... :nono:
  • Must add Kate Upton too...her and Katy Perrys boobs are tied for girl crush