Options

Lighthouses!

stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
edited February 2012 in The Art Wall
Thought I'd share my latest paintings with you all. They are acrylic on canvas, and HOPEFULLY they will be in an upcoming group exhibition in regional Victoria next month. Have submitted them for consideration, and it looks good so far!

Also, wanted to do a little self promotion :oops: I'm running a little competition on my Facebook art page - you just have to LIKE the page and leave a note on the wall telling me what kind of art you like best and why. Comp will run for 4 weeks and the winner will receive a 12 x 12 inch reduction lino print of yep...a lighthouse!

My facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/giventoart

If you don't have Facebook, and would like to sign up to my mailing list, then email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:giventoart76@gmail.com">giventoart76@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> and write the same info!

Here's my lighthouses....let me know what you think!

lighthouse2.jpg

and

lighthouse1.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Thank you for sharing - I sent you a comment on the other thread about how I love light houses....

These painting are beautiful.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    Beautiful :thumbup: :clap: :-D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    So so excited right now!!!! The white lighthouse piece has been accepted into a two month exhibition at the Red Rock Regional gallery in Victoria, and it's the first time I've had work exhibited as part of a show that required pre-selection. It's a very exciting day for me! :D:D