Options

Benny Vinyl...

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Who won it? Cmon, I know half of us are waiting and double checking inbox's... ;) :oops: Let's Celebrate!! :mrgreen:
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    +1
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    +1

Probably more like +107. :lol: (users online now)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    if i win it, i will freak the hell out. yes, i will. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    pimp.gif
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

OMG Dude...I'd be running through my house SCREAMING :o:o:o Literally, no doubt! I would scare the livin hell outta my kids...

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    This shit is like hittin the Powerball. The winner isn't coming foward for a month 8-) ...Unless its me...Pffft, Id blow the board up then go live on my porch until it comes serving my mailman hot chocolate and warm cinnabons everyday :mrgreen::mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    mfc2006 wrote:

I heard that. Probably take to rest of the week off and celibrate :mrgreen:
  • Options
    If I win it, I promise to post a bunch of pics of me spinning it!!!

What a generous giveaway though, how cool is that?

Good luck everyone! :D
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    Can't wait to see who wins this. I already have one but if I end up winning it I am going to loan it out to all you who have been trying to get a hold of it for a few weeks at a time. As long as you international bastards take care of shipping :lol:
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    I am assuming the contest sponsor is awaiting substantiation from the donors.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am assuming the contest sponsor is awaiting substantiation from the donors.

Huuuh, Epic fail. No proof , draw again......released1980!!! Bam! Benny... :D

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Ok... have to share it (and you guys are the only people who will understand!

I WON!!!!
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403

I WON!!!!

Nice!!!!! Congrats!! :D

Please spin the hell out of this for those that don't own it! ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

I WON!!!![/quot

Yes!! Congrats....Wanna trade it right now or tomorrow? Jk..Congrats, great givaway..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

I WON!!!!

Nice!!!!! Congrats!! :D

Please spin the hell out of this for those that don't own it! ;)

This.

Must be spun.....

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    relax... I don't believe in keeping records sealed
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Now where is that Billboard print winner?.....Cmon, let it out.....

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    relax... I don't believe in keeping records sealed

Sweet...Congrats again. Enjoy the hell out of it!

MLMF NYC
  • Options

I WON!!!!

Wow! Good for you! Congrats. That is awesome. :D
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    78FLH78FLH Posts: 410

I WON!!!!

Congrats !!!
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668

I WON!!!!

Congratulations!!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

I WON!!!!
    WOoooooo hooooo!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281

I WON!!!!
    wow top of the range ENJOY :D:D
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,984
    Well done! :D

Who came second?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options

I WON!!!!
    CON-FUCKING-GRATS!!!!!

Now, who's got another to do the same with?!? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

I WON!!!!
    CON-FUCKING-GRATS!!!!!

Now, who's got another to do the same with?!? :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol:

Or, they could just give it to me :mrgreen: