Astoria Setlist

Comments

• bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    That setlist makes me want to give away my tickets. That setlist is equivalent to even flow, daughter, betterman, and long road.
  • i wonder what Ed is gunna say between songs i hope we get some news on the band/euro tour and also their views on the touts which have ruined the gig for us true ten fans!
    'Life comes from within your heart and desire'

~~Wembley 2000, Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007~~
  • bobleash wrote:
    That setlist makes me want to give away my tickets. That setlist is equivalent to even flow, daughter, betterman, and long road.

ya ha ha what songs would you want to hear, actually nevermind
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,742
    bobleash wrote:

not if this is the first time you've heard any of these songs.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • My bro hasnt said if Boom is there or not yet...I would imagine he is.
    "P-E-A-R-L J-A-M is priceless to me."
  • Ample Jar wrote:

Good then, even great :D

Seems like they're throwing an album release party tonite
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    bobleash wrote:
    Stupid comment! Those arent even off of the same album and the songs they are playing are not their "greatest" hits. Also how do you come up with long road with that list? Back to the setlist
  • Any word on what came after Gone?
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    this setlist is amazing!!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Ah man... all those new songs then even flow and sad holy balls that rules.
  • PJMosquito wrote:
    My bro hasnt said if Boom is there or not yet...I would imagine he is.

I dont think boom will appear tonight he will be back for the world tour though i reckon

• bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    Oceans and Leash rats rival
  • vLeXaMvLeXaM Posts: 132
    what is happenin there?
    Cuidense unos a otros, y Astedos......aste....Ustedes Mismos.
    E.V. July/19/2003
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    PJMosquito wrote:
    So far:

WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Unemployable, Gone, Even Flow, Sad...

(Holy fuck I'm so jealous of my brother...)

Now, that's more like it! Even flow and Sad, Mmmm, wanna be there right now!
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
    Any word on what came after Gone?

even flow, sad

see the first post of this thread...
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    Westernsky wrote:
    Wow, somewhere across the pond right now there is pure chaos and joy happening!

Setlist sounds amazing!!!

Not just "somewhere". It's all going down right here, right NOW!!! (assuming venue search skills provided me with the right address ;)):

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&sll=51.515917,-0.130323&sspn=0.001143,0.002741&q=157+Charing+Cross+Rd,+London,+WC2H+0EL&latlng=51515739,-130848,17288475871551658470
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • fucking hell im in tears!!! this should be available for download, cant believe im not there, i hope those people who didnt get tickets are rewarded for their patience and pain of seeing this amazing setlist soon

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    nevmiles wrote:
    Not just "somewhere". It's all going down right here, right NOW!!! (assuming venue search skills provided me with the right address ;)):

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&sll=51.515917,-0.130323&sspn=0.001143,0.002741&q=157+Charing+Cross+Rd,+London,+WC2H+0EL&latlng=51515739,-130848,17288475871551658470

I was there a few years back.....the Mean Fiddler is there as well...smaller club.......the venue is like a block away from the tube station....hurry hurry hurry!
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    PJMosquito wrote:
    My bro hasnt said if Boom is there or not yet...I would imagine he is.
    thanks for checking!
  • i am mine - its simply getting better and better if black pops up i will jump out of my bedroom window!!

• LikeaStone wrote:
    i am mine - its simply getting better and better if black pops up i will jump out of my bedroom window!!
    lol!
    I might join you!

Please let this be up for download after the show. Please.
    1 Of The 6 Cumbrians On The Board!
    insignificance! i love that song!!
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Duff_ManDuff_Man Posts: 150
    LikeaStone wrote:
    fucking hell im in tears!!! this should be available for download, cant believe im not there, i hope those people who didnt get tickets are rewarded for their patience and pain of seeing this amazing setlist soon

i know mate i feel real fucking sick, im just drinkin and watching the showbox dvd, i hope they do a good set at leeds... but i think they'll just do a greatest hits one
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
  • AstroFanAstroFan Posts: 193
    I'm guessing it won't be available for download(atleast not until May) because of all the new songs that are being played. But I could be wrong...
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Thanks a lot for the relaying today. Much appreciated :)
    here here!! :-) at least we know whats going on tonight

• BeerBaron wrote:
    Um ... no chance.

There is no way that they would release these songs live before they release the CD on 5/2.

Yeah I know...

But there is always hope! However small it is.

Also ..., [whipsers] there could be a fan bootleg so .. not all chances are gone [/whipers]
    1 Of The 6 Cumbrians On The Board!
  • Duff_Man wrote:
    i know mate i feel real fucking sick, im just drinkin and watching the showbox dvd, i hope they do a good set at leeds... but i think they'll just do a greatest hits one
    yeah im off to Reading (well walking, its only a 20min walk!!) on the sunday so i hope this will be amazing also we need a wembley gig or something like that

• rriversrrivers Posts: 3,686
    Thanks a lot for relaying this.

Great setlist!
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Thanks a lot for the relaying today. Much appreciated :)

No problem :)
    "P-E-A-R-L J-A-M is priceless to me."
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    PJMosquito wrote:
    So far:

WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Unemployable, Gone, Even Flow, Sad, I Am Mine, Insignificance, Army Reserve...

(Holy fuck I'm so jealous of my brother...)

army reserve... you gotta be shitting me O.O holy lord i wanna hear this live.