Options

Eddie Vedder Adds Memphis Show to 2012 US Solo Tour

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited April 2012 in The Porch
Eddie Vedder Adds Memphis Show to 2012 US Solo Tour

We are happy to announce that Eddie Vedder has added a Memphis, TN show to his 2012 solo tour:

May 1- Memphis, TN at The Orpheum Theatre

A Ten Club ticket drawing will be held for all eligible members for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets.
(For a full list of tour dates, please visit: http://www.pearljam.com/tour)

Glen Hansard will open the show.

Eligibility:

- Only members active as of Sunday, February 12th at 3:59pm PST are eligible for this fan club pre-sale.

- New memberships purchased after that date and time are not eligible for this pre-sale.

- Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for this pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

-The pre-sale link will be emailed to all eligible members.

-You MUST use the email address your Ten Club Memphis notification was sent to when entering the contest, otherwise your entry will be considered invalid.

NOTE: Drawing Limitations:

- We welcome all eligible members to enter the drawing regardless of whether or not you already have fan club pre-sale tickets to a different show on this tour.

- Priority will be given to members who do not already have fan club pre-sale tickets to any of the other shows on this tour.

- If there’s any remaining fan club ticket allotment, we will next draw names from the list of eligible members who already have fan club pre-sale tickets to a different show on this tour.

- All entrants will be notified of their drawing status regardless of whether or not their name was drawn for a pair of tickets. Please visit this link to follow the pre-sale status: http://www.pearljam.com/presale

***IMPORTANT DRAWING ENTRY FORM INFO***

- When drawing names, we will be verifying eligible members using your Ten Club email address. When filling out the PayPal form be sure to enter that email address associated with your Ten Club account, otherwise your entry will not be valid.

- If selected, your card will be charged and you will be expected to attend the show. No Cancellations, Exchanges, or Name Transfers. Please do not enter for a show you are not certain you are able to attend.

-DO NOT use the "Bill Me Later" option at PayPal checkout. Those using this payment method will be eliminated from the drawing.

- You are required to enter a billing name and address. Tickets are not mailed in advance; this is only for billing purposes. As always, the tickets will be under the fan club member’s name, not the credit card holder’s name.

-For members with pre-existing PayPal accounts. The email address associated with your PayPal account must match the email address associated with your Ten Club account, otherwise your entry will be eliminated. If those email addresses currently do not match, either check out as a guest or change your PayPal associated email address to the email address in your Ten Club account before submitting your order.

- Updating your PayPal email address to your Ten Club email address after you’ve already entered the drawing will not make you eligible as the change will have taken place after PayPal has already submitted your entry to Ten Club.

-When entering the drawing you are only AUTHORIZING your card. An authorization is a temporary freeze of funds. It is not an actual charge. If your name is selected in the drawing the authorization will become an actual charge. However if your name is not selected, we will cancel the authorization releasing the funds back to your card.

Memphis, TN

DATE: 1 May 2012

VENUE: The Orpheum Theatre

PUBLIC ON SALE DATE: 17 February, 2012

PUBLIC ON SALE: http://www.ticketmaster.com

IMPORTANT RULES

1. Once you enter the drawing, you cannot cancel your submission.

2. By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn.

3. You may only enter your name ONCE for this show. Those entering more than once for any given show will be disqualified from being selected. In the meantime the funds will remain frozen on the card.

4. When filling out the PayPal form you may use a credit card under a different name, but absolutely do not enter an email address different from your Ten Club email address, otherwise you will disqualify yourself from the drawing.

5. Do not share this link. Ten Club will be checking all submissions against an eligible member list. Those not eligible will be automatically eliminated during the drawing.

Ten Club Ticketing and Policy Info:

-Ten Club tickets for the EV solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Seats are being held in unspecified locations throughout the venues and are mixed with the general public. Seat allocation will be chosen at random and will also be chosen in advance of the performance date. Lining up outside the venue early will not affect your seat location.

- Seat location will not be given out in advance. You will find out where your pair of seats are located when you pick them up at will call day of show.

- Fan club members must present valid government photo ID in person at the box office in order to claim tickets on the night of the show.

- Fan Club tickets are priced per pair in US dollars and include all fees.

- To enter your name for disabled seating tickets please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the email subject DISABLED SEATING by Wednesday, February 15th at 5 PM PST. Do not use the PayPal link to purchase ADA tickets.

- By submitting your order, you agree to Ten Club's Ticketing Policy. Please visit this link for policy info: http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets

- As always, you may use a credit card that belongs to someone else to purchase tickets, however only the registered fan club member may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show.

-Ten Club will begin accepting drawing submissions Monday, February 13th at 10AM PST. The deadline to enter the drawing ends on Wednesday, February 15th at 5PM PST.

-If you see an authorization on your card statement, and it disappears after a few days, do not worry, you are still in the drawing. If your name is drawn Ten Club can still charge the funds on that card.

- PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.

- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable. By entering the drawing you are agreeing to be charged for those tickets if your name is drawn.

NEW FEATURE!!!!!!!

To better serve our fans we have created a pre-sale page on the site to communicate with you faster. This page will be updated in real time as the pre-sale progresses. You can find the answers to frequently asked questions, as well as immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://www.pearljam.com/presale for FAQ and Pre-sale timeline.

Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with all ticket related questions. We receive a lot of emails following tour announcements, so you may experience a delay in response. Your patience is appreciated
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Nice!
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,271
    2 Kings in Memphis then...
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Eddie knows Memphis is awesome, he just couldn't pass it up. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    MD97728MD97728 Posts: 115
    omg - this is such a tease - i need philly to be added!
  • Options
    Dumb question and I probably just read over it, but when is the deadline to sign up for the fan club drawing?
    fade away...

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,932
    Dumb question and I probably just read over it, but when is the deadline to sign up for the fan club drawing?

-Ten Club will begin accepting drawing submissions Monday, February 13th at 10AM PST. The deadline to enter the drawing ends on Wednesday, February 15th at 5PM PST.
  • Options
    Sea wrote:

Awesome, thank you.
    fade away...

• Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    This is exactly why I did not put in for any other shows. Kind of irritates me, I know as soon as I buy these tickets, thinking this is as close as they are going to come to my hometown, tickets will go on sale for Atlanta!

I know it.
  • Options
    PJ51390 wrote:
    This is exactly why I did not put in for any other shows. Kind of irritates me, I know as soon as I buy these tickets, thinking this is as close as they are going to come to my hometown, tickets will go on sale for Atlanta!

I know it.

Jacksonville is definitely closer to Atlanta than Memphis.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    C'mon Nashville!!!
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    C'mon Nashville!!!

+1 set up the May 5th date
  • Options
    - Priority will be given to members who do not already have fan club pre-sale tickets to any of the other shows on this tour.

I'm sure many will love this.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Heisenberg wrote:
    C'mon Nashville!!!

+1 set up the May 5th date

Exactamundo! C'mon Ryman it was so much fun last time!
  • Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    bought tickets to austin thinking he wasnt coming anywhere around NC, fuck! why can't you guys just announce all the shows at once, we have jobs you know
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    SloopJohnBSloopJohnB Illinois Posts: 33
    I was so hoping this city would see Eddie! WOOHOO! Now I just hope no Chicago date is added, or I'll be driving six hours when I could be driving two...

So who's going?
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Gee this is getting harder with each announcement girl_to_take_umbrage2.gif

smiley_signprettyplease.gif ... Atlanta!
  • Options
    Atlanta, Nashville or even heaven forbid Knoxville please! Tennessee Theater is quite nice you know. :)
  • Options
    There is still room for an Atlanta date. Headed to Clearwater regardless.
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    The Ryman is expected to announce some big concerts in the next couple of days. Hopefully, Eddie will be one of those announcements :D
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    That's great news. We are heading in the right direction, please more north eastern shows. There is lots of love for Eddie up here in New England.
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:
    The Ryman is expected to announce some big concerts in the next couple of days. Hopefully, Eddie will be one of those announcements :D

I saw that too on their FB Page
    "Ryman Auditorium
    We have a bunch of concert announcements coming soon ... in the meantime, tell us who YOU want to see play the Ryman!"

The Ryman calendar is open on 5/2....and EV is in NOLA on 5/3 - he could fit it in right? Its only 3 hours from Memphis to Nashville and 8 or so to NOLA.
  • Options
    or he could come back to TN before heading to Florida, the Ryman calendar is open between those dates too.
    wishful thinking. either way ....still making the trek to Memphis
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Just need a "PERTH" Show added now!...lol :P
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

Hopefully you'll get one...just happened to check my email on my phone this morning while having my coffee and bout spit it all over the place. I'm so excited....Memphis bound once again I am
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

Hopefully you'll get one...just happened to check my email on my phone this morning while having my coffee and bout spit it all over the place. I'm so excited....Memphis bound once again I am
    I bet :lol:

Enjoy! :D
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    Would love to go and hang out w/ the Memphis crew since this show is my neck of the woods. However, I pushed in all my chips w/ San Antonio and Austin 1 and will have to pass. Best of luck to everyone after lotto tix!
  • Options
    When does the notification emails usually seem to roll in?
    fade away...

• Options

I would think they could start any time now
  • Options

The presale page says notifications will start going out ay 9AM PST, but it also mentions something about a "Status" box that you can check throughout the day that I don't see on Chrome or FF.
    03/26/1994 - Murfreesboro
    08/17/2000 - Nashville
    04/18/2003 - Nashville
    04/19/2003 - Atlanta
    07/17/2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    07/18/2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    05/20/2010 - NYC
    05/21/2010 - NYC
    09/22/2012 - Atlanta
    11/21/2012 - EV Solo Memphis
    07/19/2013 - Chicago
    10/14/2014 - Memphis
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    05/01/2016 - NYC
    05/02/2016 - NYC
    06/09/2016 - Nashville - Third Man Records
  • Options
    thejefe37 wrote:

The presale page says notifications will start going out ay 9AM PST, but it also mentions something about a "Status" box that you can check throughout the day that I don't see on Chrome or FF.

At the top of the page, there is a section "Current Status". Right now- it just says to check back for updates
This discussion has been closed.