HAPPY DARWIN DAY!

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
10026643.png

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change". - Charles Darwin

"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Brisk. wrote:
    10026643.png

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change". - Charles Darwin

"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."

Nice! Happy Darwin Day! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    :wave:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    :clap::clap: :thumbup: :ugeek:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.