things grown men should not do

13»

Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    will you no tampon buying guys have sex with your lady whilst she is bleeding and crazed for you?
    probably. and love it.
    actually i believe you are wrong. i know of plenty of guys that refuse their women while she is having her period. men being dumb do not realize that during her periods she is horny as hell, something like this....

oral? no.
    penetration? surely wurely.
    this is why someone or something invented towels, extra/new sheets, showers, and goodtimes.
    we have became a pampered and sheltered lot. a bit of a candy ass type group of men. and i use the term, we, very losely as i haven't a problem buying tampons and or getting feminine blood all over myself
    part one: for many, yes. part two: yeah, that.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    chadwick wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    will you no tampon buying guys have sex with your lady whilst she is bleeding and crazed for you?
    probably. and love it.
    actually i believe you are wrong. i know of plenty of guys that refuse their women while she is having her period. men being dumb do not realize that during her periods she is horny as hell, something like this....

oral? no.

penetration? surely wurely.
    this is why someone or something invented towels, extra/new sheets, showers, and goodtimes.
    we have became a pampered and sheltered lot. a bit of a candy ass type group of men. and i use the term, we, very losely as i haven't a problem buying tampons and or getting feminine blood all over myself
    women having their period is not what bothers me.. i wouldn't even know where to start if i was going to buy her tampons/maxi-pads

it's like if she was going to Home Depot to buy new curtains for the living room and i needed new blades for my circular saw.... would i expect her to come back with the right blades??? absolutely not. i'll go to the store and buy them myself
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    conman wrote:
    women having their period is not what bothers me.. i wouldn't even know where to start if i was going to buy her tampons/maxi-pads

it's like if she was going to Home Depot to buy new curtains for the living room and i needed new blades for my circular saw.... would i expect her to come back with the right blades??? absolutely not. i'll go to the store and buy them myself
    i believe you have a cell phone. call her up and ask her what type she needs. case closed.
    how often do you need new circular saw blades? 7 times a week? you are telling me that you go through 19 circular saw blades in one single day? stop it. just stop it. this is nonsense.

where's 81? 81, sir...while you're out
    can you pick up some tampons and 17 circular saw blades? please get the correct size.
    thanks in advance
    your pal, some construction dude who bleeds a bit down there and cuts shit up :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Kick a dog unless you're being attacked.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    conman wrote:

i believe you have a cell phone. call her up and ask her what type she needs. case closed.
    how often do you need new circular saw blades? 7 times a week? you are telling me that you go through 19 circular saw blades in one single day? stop it. just stop it. this is nonsense.

where's 81? 81, sir...while you're out
    can you pick up some tampons and 17 circular saw blades? please get the correct size.
    thanks in advance
    your pal, some construction dude who bleeds a bit down there and cuts shit up :mrgreen:
    No
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg