Things people find...

2»

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:
    When cycling my friends find it weird that I stick out my tongue when I reach my ATP limit. I'm way too tired to talk.

Peace

That I once ate steaks/meat medium rare,,,,the rarer the better. Now, I don't eat meat at all.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    That I sometimes eat baby food....but ONLY this one. Delicious!! My sister and brother enjoy it too....but I don't think they buy it anymore. I buy it a few times a year just as a treat. Mmmmm!!

HEINZ-Pumpkin-Potato-and-Beef.jpg
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    That I sometimes eat baby food....but ONLY this one. Delicious!! My sister and brother enjoy it too....but I don't think they buy it anymore. I buy it a few times a year just as a treat. Mmmmm!!

HEINZ-Pumpkin-Potato-and-Beef.jpg
    weirdo :P
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    That I have a man crush on George Clooney, Derek Jeter, and Eddie Vedder. No particuliar order either.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I HATE ranch dressing. I'm pretty sure it's the most vile substance on earth yet everyone I know eats it up like crazy. :sick:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • That I don't eat cheese :sick:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I probably have more pseudonyms than the Wu-Tang Clan.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    voidof81 wrote:
    Not so much other people but for myself. I'm a writer (of poetry mostly) but barely read poetry. I know the names of a few poets but don't know any of their work.
    same here. i write a lot of poetry and do not read poetry but maybe once in a great while. to me this is perfectly acceptable. to some, this is completely wrong of me.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I don't burp. I can't really (except for once, but I was smoking something funny and somehow -- it happened :shock: ). Another time I thought I was going to, but I threw up instead.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I can only wink with my right eye.
  • Carey wrote:
    I don't burp. I can't really (except for once, but I was smoking something funny and somehow -- it happened :shock: ). Another time I thought I was going to, but I threw up instead.
    im on the floor... :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    conman wrote:
    people find it weird that i still listen to pearl jam :|

same here
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    iluvcats wrote:
    conman wrote:
    people find it weird that i still listen to pearl jam :|

same here

yep..people outside of here find my obsession with pearl jam weird...

also 1,2,3,4, and 6 from this list..

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=182836&start=90
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I HATE ranch dressing. I'm pretty sure it's the most vile substance on earth yet everyone I know eats it up like crazy. :sick:

ME TOO! I always specifically ask for blue cheese...I actually am offended by ranch dressing.

Also, I see things in a different aspect, I can ask the weirdest questions about something new that I'm learning about...it really throws people.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    I just can't stand Two and a Half Men!!!!!! Why do people like that show? I just don't get it? :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    That I hate the smell of newspaper :)

and I hate to touch cotton balls :)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Caveeze wrote:
    That I hate the smell of newspaper :)

and I hate to touch cotton balls :)

*squeek squeek*

*crinkle crinkle*

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • that i love holding hands with my girl..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    That I shower in the morning and evening. Also, I have been known to sneak home in the middle of the day for a shower as well.
  • that i dont fear Love..
  • DS1119 wrote:
    That I shower in the morning and evening. Also, I have been known to sneak home in the middle of the day for a shower as well.

I respect that. High five to cleanliness.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Heisenberg wrote:
    this is me too. except i can't wink with left eye. ok that's not true, well kinda. i couldn't for 20 some years, maybe 30 some years even. i remember trying for years to wink with that eye, no go. no winks.

then oneday all of a sudden i found i could wink with both eyes. i was amazed and asked myself, when did this happen?

it was always weird shooting gun with dad because i winked the wrong...to him it was the wrong eye being closed and it musta looked odd...to me it felt perfectly fine

edit.(and to this day i can feel a major difference in the strength of my wink/squinting muscles in my eye socket area
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    chadwick wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    this is me too. except i can't wink with left eye. ok that's not true, well kinda. i couldn't for 20 some years, maybe 30 some years even. i remember trying for years to wink with that eye, no go. no winks.

then oneday all of a sudden i found i could wink with both eyes. i was amazed and asked myself, when did this happen?

it was always weird shooting gun with dad because i winked the wrong...to him it was the wrong eye being closed and it musta looked odd...to me it felt perfectly fine

edit.(and to this day i can feel a major difference in the strength of my wink/squinting muscles in my eye socket area

I can wink either eye, can wiggle my ears, can wiggle my pecs, can cross my eyes and roll my eyes too.