Options

FS/FT: Wishlist '08 Gigart Poster + bonus 24x36

Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Got a '08 Wishlist Foundation Poster that I'd like to sell. It is mint shape and has been stored flat in a portfolio sleeve since I got it. Cool poster! Signed and numbered (53/100). Thanks for looking, pm me if interested. Paypal only.

$30 shipped to anywhere in the US.
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/83597

As a bonus, I'll throw in a pair of 24x36 promo posters. Riot Act, Avacado, Binaural, Yield, or PJ Danny Clinch to chose from. Great for hanging up in the basement or garage! :ugeek:
"In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    This was one of the first posters I bought. It started all of this madness. Maybe it could be another members gateway poster :D

Good luck with your sale :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Bump

Doesn't hurt to make offers. :|
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    Price drop. Added a choice for a bonus promo poster too! :o
  • Options
    Another price drop. Only 100 of these exist! If I refer to it as "limited edition", would that help? :lol: