2»

Comments

• Options
    I know the lighter is $30

I need to make a mental note to have $60
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    bigeye21 wrote:

thanks ... looks like the posters are all going to be digital scans rather than original drawings ...

but hey, they spelled Berkeley right this time!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,615
    Well?

Walking The Cow
    Around The Bend
    I Am Mine
    Dead Man
    Setting Forth
    No Ceiling
    Guaranteed
    Far Behind
    Rise
    Millworker
    Goodbye
    Broken Heart
    Soon Forget
    Used To Work In Chicago
    Drifting
    Hide Your Love Away
    Here's To The State (**on the Setlist in this spot, NOT played)
    Trouble
    Sing Out
    Porch
    Forever Young
    Society (w/ Liam Finn)
    Lukin
    No More
    Arc (**editor's note: BEST version to-date, 3 COMPLETE loops over backing vocal, followed by 4 COMPLETE loops over backing vocal, followed by 5 COMPLETE loops over backing vocal, just STUNNING!)
    Hard Sun (w/ Liam Finn)

Source: Us (in attendace) :) my brother also received tonight's setlist (i received last night's,...Chicago was on last night's setlist and not played)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    I know the lighter is $30

I need to make a mental note to have $60

Yeah, if I remember correctly someone posted that ALL the merch was $30 I believe.

Ummm and btw~it's technically Friday now...which means the show is TOMORROW!! :eek: WTF is going on??? :D *punches self*
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Yeah, if I remember correctly someone posted that ALL the merch was $30 I believe.

Ummm and btw~it's technically Friday now...which means the show is TOMORROW!! :eek: WTF is going on??? :D *punches self*

the sticker/badge set is $10, while the ITW trucker hat is $25,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    OOoh wow! Thanks for posting that 100 Pacer!
    :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    the sticker/badge set is $10, while the ITW trucker hat is $25,...

Ah ok. Thanks. :) And the poster, lighter and program are all $30 each correct?

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    ALL the merch?

shirts? socks? commemorative plates?

that setlist kicks ass
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Ah ok. Thanks. :) And the poster, lighter and program are all $30 each correct?

the porter/program is actually FREE, handed out by the ushers in Vancouver, while the tee shirts are also $30,...

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,865
    100 Pacer wrote:
    the porter/program is actually FREE, handed out by the ushers in Vancouver, while the tee shirts are also $30,...
    i havent seen a pic of the shirts yet....

has someone posted that yet???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ALL the merch?

shirts? socks? commemorative plates?

that setlist kicks ass

there weren't any socks or commemorative plates, unless i was looking in the wrong direction :)

• Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    there weren't any socks or commemorative plates, unless i was looking in the wrong direction :)

damn I was hoping to complete the collection with eddie as scarlet o'hara in the green curtain dress
  • Options
    i havent seen a pic of the shirts yet....

has someone posted that yet???

i didn't have much chance to surf the board over the last couple of days in Vancouver,...the tee shirts are black, with the white ITW Ed image on the front and Ed's and the tour's name on the back of the shirt, from the top, in the same font Ed used for the '07 xmas single followed by the 3 Hwy road signs traveled on the tour (Hwy 99, Hwy 1, Hwy 101) and the tour dates with Liam's name on the bottom. i'm sure pics will be posted by others tonight or tomorrow. we chose not to purchase the tee shirt,...

• Options
    Agreed! That poster is beeeautiful!! :o
    100 Pacer wrote:

Awesome! :)

Oh and Society tonight...with Liam! Whoa! Did he join yesterday as well?? How did this sound?? Wow! Ok my official word for the month of Vedder is "WOW!!" :D *sigh* And it's only just begun!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    fanforlifefanforlife Posts: 138
    @!!! It made the night, made my night...unbelieveable, but someone beat me to the details (and thank you for that). I have searched every bootleg I could find with Arc listed in the set thinking it would be awesome, and it was even better. I just sat there in awe wanting everyone to shutup so I could concentrate, because, as someone else has already said, the yelling was very irritating, especially as he was preparing for Arc, "an experiment" he called it, putting on the lab coat for the experiment, told us to get out the goggles (I finally got the labcoats - went right over my head last night) and people were yelling out suggestions like Small Town and Daughter. Oye-youy-youy-ARC!!!!

I just got home from a 40 hour whirlwhind with no change of clothes or toothbrush because I wasn't planning on night 2, so I am delerious with delight from the shows, fatigue, the need of a shower, and an alarm set for 4 hours. So more later...except that I didn't have my computer with me and returned to about 100 new work email messages, so it should be quite a day.

Did I mention ARC???!!!!
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    fanforlifefanforlife Posts: 138
    [quote="Oh and Society tonight...with Liam! Whoa! Did he join yesterday as well??
    Yes

How did this sound??
    Soooo good!

[/quote"]

Liam is amazing btw
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    billybilly Posts: 4
    dont have the energy left to write a full length review but all I can say is that tonight was just amazing. I've been to a lot of Pearl Jam shows and saw Ed play last night.... but this was really special. Ed, Liam and EJ were all great. the crowd was awesome I thought, in comparison to last night. a few of us (including some new Aussie friends) stuck around and we're really lucky to meet Ed as he was leaving. a roadie that I had been talking to all day found an EV pick and brought it out to me too. wow what a great few days this has been. he signed the Spain poster I bought last night at the Surfrider / Wishlist doobey. this will be a night that I never forget.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    the wolf wrote:
    i saw/heard ARC in chicago 03, they only played it 9 times for the 9 lost fans. that was what made it special. i cant believe he played it now. that would make the whole thing not so special i think.

who knows.

As I posted somewhere else, I wonder if this means he'll play it 8 more times this tour...here's hoping.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    the wolf wrote:
    i saw/heard ARC in chicago 03, they only played it 9 times for the 9 lost fans. that was what made it special. i cant believe he played it now. that would make the whole thing not so special i think.
    agreed.
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Walking The Cow
    Around The Bend
    I Am Mine
    Dead Man
    Setting Forth
    No Ceiling
    Guaranteed
    Far Behind
    Rise
    Millworker
    Goodbye
    Broken Heart
    Soon Forget
    Used To Work In Chicago
    Drifting
    Hide Your Love Away
    Here's To The State (**on the Setlist in this spot, NOT played)
    Trouble
    Sing Out
    Porch
    Forever Young
    Society (w/ Liam Finn)
    Lukin
    No More
    Arc (**editor's note: BEST version to-date, 3 COMPLETE loops over backing vocal, followed by 4 COMPLETE loops over backing vocal, followed by 5 COMPLETE loops over backing vocal, just STUNNING!)
    Hard Sun (w/ Liam Finn)

Source: Us (in attendace) :) my brother also received tonight's setlist (i received last night's,...Chicago was on last night's setlist and not played)

really appreciate you posting this with the notes.....thank you! :)
    Fill the air up with love...
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    jimed14 wrote:
    Not that I know anything about all the road tech that is brought on these tours, or what it takes to do the looping for a tune like Arc ... but, Liam Finn does a good amount of looping during his set ... so, there would already be the equipment there to do it ...

Just thought I'd point that out.

http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/DL4_300_RGB-5bc0573077d640ad80004b200306b2c7.jpg
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    fanforlife wrote:
    I just got home from a 40 hour whirlwhind with no change of clothes or toothbrush because I wasn't planning on night 2, so I am delerious with delight from the shows, fatigue, the need of a shower, and an alarm set for 4 hours......Did I mention ARC???!!!!

Thank you fanforlife, yours is probably the best message I've ever read on the pit for expressing the pure joy of seeing a live show. There's something so sweet about the *unplanned extra night* shows. I've done it a few times myself, missed some work, drained the bank account dry and never regretted it.

Just about to board a plane bound for the Bay Area........
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”