Odd news of the day...

he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
so, I walk into the gym locker room...

urinals are right there when you walk in... I notice that there is a ~40 year old man going pee pee like a five year old boy; shorts down to his knees and butt hanging out. :shock:

It was so strange it made me uneasy. I'll never be the same... :wtf:
Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• so, I walk into the gym locker room...

urinals are right there when you walk in... I notice that there is a ~40 year old man going pee pee like a five year old boy; shorts down to his knees and butt hanging out. :shock:

So you prefer watching a 5 year old peeing :? :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    this is why I use the stall. so I can pee in peace without having someone staring at my butt :mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    wow
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    so, I walk into the gym locker room...

I've seen that before!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    urinals freak me out, relieving yourself is a private matter

except of course if you're drunk, then we'll pee anywhere :lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    old people don't care...when I used to go to the gym, I'd get there just as the senior water aerobics class would get over...old ladies sitting on the bench without towels, walking around letting it all hang out...no modesty whatsoever.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    old people don't care...when I used to go to the gym, I'd get there just as the senior water aerobics class would get over...old ladies sitting on the bench without towels, walking around letting it all hang out...no modesty whatsoever.
    40 year olds are not old :evil:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:

Old men are the same. Like you say, they don't care. I've seen old dudes in the gym locker room conversing ass-naked, one with his right leg up on a bench and his other to the floor... just airing the boys out while talking about politics.

It's like the gym locker room is where they go when they want to have their morning coffee conversation's while being naked and feeling even more free.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Haha i'm sure she was referring to much much older people..70's perhaps?
    40 Year old's can be extra charming!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • i dont' have a problem with nudity... i cover it up ASAP but sometimes in the locker room you're going to be naked. an old man ass is not what made me gasp..

it was the fact that he was peeing like a little boy!!! shorts down to the shins! ass out!

I haven't seen that since I was in the fucking first grade! :!:
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Old men are the same. Like you say, they don't care. I've seen old dudes in the gym locker room conversing ass-naked, one with his right leg up on a bench and his other to the floor... just airing the boys out while talking about politics.

It's like the gym locker room is where they go when they want to have their morning coffee conversation's while being naked and feeling even more free.

I think it's funny, nothing bad. They are humans, just like everyone else. Even aged nudity is natural ;) And it's a locker room, not a super public area. As long as no one is "excited", and the sexes are separated, I wouldn't have a problem there. It's something totally different when you are on vacation aged 12 and you walk into your teacher at the nudist beach :shock: :lol:
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I walked into a bathroom at a bar and saw the same thing once, and it turned out to be an acquaintance!.....He had a brain injury, so it was excusable...but it still freaked me out at first.
    i dont' have a problem with nudity... i cover it up ASAP but sometimes in the locker room you're going to be naked. an old man ass is not what made me gasp..

it was the fact that he was peeing like a little boy!!! shorts down to the shins! ass out!

I haven't seen that since I was in the fucking first grade! :!:

I'm still laughing! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    wait.. everyone doesn't pull their pants down while pissing at the urinal? :?
    peepants-down.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,234
    I've seen DR's here at work do that , to me it can only mean one thing tiny dicks
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

wait...how does he still stands know the dude was 40?

that's fine is you wanna walk around naked, just please use a towel if you're gonna sit somewhere.

and Leeze, at one point, when my gym was being re-modeled, they combined the men's and women's locker room into one racquetball court. I changed into my gym clothes at work, and drove home in my gym clothes. Why do creepy guys hang out in the locker room? or in the steam/sauna room?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that's fine is you wanna walk around naked, just please use a towel if you're gonna sit somewhere.

and Leeze, at one point, when my gym was being re-modeled, they combined the men's and women's locker room into one racquetball court. I changed into my gym clothes at work, and drove home in my gym clothes. Why do creepy guys hang out in the locker room? or in the steam/sauna room?

By the first grey pubic hair :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I think it's funny, nothing bad. They are humans, just like everyone else. Even aged nudity is natural ;) And it's a locker room, not a super public area. As long as no one is "excited", and the sexes are separated, I wouldn't have a problem there. It's something totally different when you are on vacation aged 12 and you walk into your teacher at the nudist beach :shock: :lol:

:lol:

True it is a locker room and it's all good, that's what happens in a locker room. I guess I've just never taken the utmost advantage of being able to be naked and converse with others. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

he looked about 10 years older than me is all....

yeah, there are sometimes creeps in the men's locker room. this has happened to me as well, but with the perv being an old gray hair;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqO0gAwkxOo