:P

Go.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    edited February 2012
    "What are three things I haven't had". I'll take Japanese Beatles for $600 Alex.

jeopardy-alex-trebek.jpg
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    IBTL
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • What happened to Rival :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    What happened to Rival :lol:

got scared and ran away? (I think he's usually on the porch)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

i dunno...but 22 is missing as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

i dunno...but 22 is missing as well.
    :shock: :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    will there be pictures to accompany the topic?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

which of the 3 would you like first.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

which of the 3 would you like first.

I figured it would be a contest to see who is first to produce a picture involving all three
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I figured it would be a contest to see who is first to produce a picture involving all three

pretty sure i could pull it off...what's the prize. :lol::lol:

just a matter of time until i get that pm from 22 now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Claireack wrote:
    Eh???

:wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    now this thread makes sense...well, as much sense as anything can on the aet
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,910
    norm wrote:
    now this thread makes sense...well, as much sense as anything can on the aet
    RIGHT!!!! Justr another way for the baby to fuck with me over Alpine. THat little shit is gonna get it one of these days!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81's new avatar.

:-|
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I love 81's new avatar. :lol:

He's like a little Sigmund Freud.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81's new avatar.

+1 looks too much like my avatar... :?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    I'm not sure why my name is in the thread title. My thoughts: body shots are germy and I prefer full beards over mustaches. But I'm usually up for anything and I'm not going to judge a man by his facial hair. So this is a draw for me. :)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81's new avatar.

+1 looks too much like my avatar... :?
    yours looks like I want to.......

His looks like the kids you just wanted to push down after you've just gotten your lunch money stolen from the class bully. IT was HIS fault!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RIGHT!!!! Justr another way for the baby to fuck with me over Alpine. THat little shit is gonna get it one of these days!!
    :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

81invited mickey to alpine
    mickey turned down ticket to alpine
    81 wins lottery at alpine
    81 calls mickey FROM alpine to inform him of mistake
    mickey very very sad
    81 says: :lol::lol::lol:

now mickey is waiting for revenge...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

mickey very very sad

i thought unlost called him :?: or he called me....when i arrived at alpine, i didn't have his number
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i thought unlost called him :?: or he called me....when i arrived at alpine, i didn't have his number

unlost! unlost! get over here this instant young lady!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

mickey very very sad

vey nice treatment. Lets write this up. It could be the next hottest show!!

81? You missed the mr green smilie at the end.

Unlost DID call me. Then she gave my number the little pipe smoker. HE called me next. I think.

mickeyrat wrote:
    the little pipe smoker

:lol::lol::lol:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you didn't put :mrgreen: in the post i quoted. :mrgreen:

it also appears, i should be counting my lucky stars that you missed the show....my truck very well could have ended up in a ditch with you behind the wheel. :arrow: :P

i kid....wish you could have made it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you didn't put :mrgreen: in the post i quoted. :mrgreen:

it also appears, i should be counting my lucky stars that you missed the show....my truck very well could have ended up in a ditch with you behind the wheel. :arrow: :P

ehh, its ok. there will be another PJ20. ;)

wait a second!! :x

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:

you guys could have shared the pull out bed in unlost & RK's room :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

you guys could have shared the pull out bed in unlost & RK's room :lol:

awwww! they could have cuddled with Clairebear!

- Christopher McCandless