Options

2000 FLAC's are beginning...

LeatherMosquitoManLeatherMosquitoMan Posts: 4,034
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Just wanted to bring your attention to the 2000 Download Thread, i've started to upload the European FLAC's. I've done the first 3 shows, and will work on the rest as quickly as i can.

It will take some time, but i'll have them all up some time soon.

Hope this helps a few of you out.
-Chris
Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
2003 Brisbane 1
2006 LA 1 & 2
2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
2011 St. Louis (EV)
2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    2000 Tour Ftw

And In Flac

Think Im Gonna Have To Check This Out!
  • Options
    nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    Damn LMM, are you going for sainthood or something?;) Seriously though, thank you very much. You are the best! Cheers.:)
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,470
    Just wanted to bring your attention to the 2000 Download Thread, i've started to upload the European FLAC's. I've done the first 3 shows, and will work on the rest as quickly as i can.

It will take some time, but i'll have them all up some time soon.

Hope this helps a few of you out.

You are the MAN, Chris. I'm hoping the next Pearl Jam tour to make it out to the West coast for some shows, and i think i OWE you a BEER. Thats the least i can do, with all of these boots you've hooked me up with>LOL!!

I just learned how to get these FLACS to work. I now understand what all the fuss was about the FLACS. They do sound alot better. I just find a Who bootleg in FLAC, and it sounds really good. I just wish i figured it before i bought the 5 PJ shows from this tour, that i went to. Oh wel, thats what i get for being LOW-TECH>LOL!!!