Really Giselle?

edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
"You (have) to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times

Well, how about if your husband didn't give them 2 points and then all's he would have needed was
to get into fg position at the end to win the game.

She's funny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    To quote John Bender from the Breakfast Club "You are a bitch!"
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    maybe she should have prayed for better hands on his receivers than instead of for Tom? God clearly doesn't care about the NFL if he didn't let Tebow win and didn't answer Gisele's prayers. she should stick to looking good and keeping her mouth full
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Brandon Jacobs might be my new favorite player :lol:

New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs has some advice for budding football analyst Gisele Bundchen."She just needs to continue to be cute and shut up," Jacobs said of Tom Brady's wife at the MetLife Stadium rally for the Super Bowl champion Giants on Tuesday.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    First thing, it's Gisele.

Second, if some low class Giants fan (not saying they all are, but this one was) hadn't been taunting her and yelling "Eli owns your husband" the incident wouldn't have occurred. Gisele didn't just run around shouting how bad the Patriots suck without being asked.

Did she throw her husbands team under the bus? Sure, but it's not like she's a player or a coach. Since when does her opinion on the team matter anyway? She was just sticking up for her husband. Whoopty shit.

At the end of the day that Giants fan gets to buy a championship T-shirt, and reminisce about that time the Giants won the Super Bowl, but Tom Brady is living in a mansion fucking a Brazilian super model. So I think Tom Brady owns that guy.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    I actually love the fact that she said something.

As soon as I seen it, I knew that if some dip shit was yelling at me like that, I would have said the same thing. It's been said- she's someone's wife, not an analyst and this was no public interview or statement.
    I betcha Tom isn't mad...

Gisele-Bundchen-5.jpg

Gisele-Bundchen-5.jpg

:lol:

She's probably making him feel a WHOLE lot better about himself right now.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    22 wrote:

Gisele-Bundchen-5.jpg

Fuck...I feel better about myself. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    22 wrote:

Gisele-Bundchen-5.jpg

Fuck...I feel better about myself. :lol:

:lol::lol:

If I was a dude or a lesbian, I would feel all tingly too. :lol: Gisele is gorgeous!
  • 22 wrote:

As soon as I seen it, I knew that if some dip shit was yelling at me like that, I would have said the same thing. It's been said- she's someone's wife, not an analyst and this was no public interview or statement.

I have no problem with her firing back at someone heckling her... might not be the smartest thing to do, but I can't fault her for that. I can fault her for throwing other Patriots under the bus. That's low class, and just something you don't do.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    22 wrote:

I have no problem with her firing back at someone heckling her... might not be the smartest thing to do, but I can't fault her for that. I can fault her for throwing other Patriots under the bus. That's low class, and just something you don't do.

Low class? It's a chick protecting her husband. This wasn't meant to be a public statement. Some dumb pap just happened to tape it.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    meh...

it's the truth...

now more pics
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    meh...

it's the truth...

now more pics

To keep it PJ related, here she is with Ed.

Vedderegisele.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Heisenberg wrote:

New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs has some advice for budding football analyst Gisele Bundchen."She just needs to continue to be cute and shut up," Jacobs said of Tom Brady's wife at the MetLife Stadium rally for the Super Bowl champion Giants on Tuesday.

wow, could that possibly be more insulting?

Gisele reacted in the heat of the moment, and defended her husband.

I can't believe it's become such an issue.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Heisenberg wrote:

wow, could that possibly be more insulting?

Gisele reacted in the heat of the moment, and defended her husband.

I can't believe it's become such an issue.

Jacobs is just an idiot and I love when idiots shoot their mouths off. It makes me giggle. The media is so annoying that this is even a story. Who gives a damn what Brady's wife thinks about the game. She's entitled to her opinion even if it might be wrong or out of bounds.
    The one good thing about all of this is that it is a bigger controversy than the contrived M.I.A. middle-finger incident during the half-time show. I've barely heard anything about that, but a whole lot about Gisele.
  • I kind of feel bad for her, she was being heckled and that has to be hard to take.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Should make for some awkward family team functions in the future. I'm sure Ms.Brady and Ms. Wleker will not be sharing a table.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    black diamond,

would you say that Giselle is a fox?

lol...
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    black diamond,

would you say that Giselle is a fox?

lol...
    HuggyBear.jpg

Huggy Bear's is where the elite meet and come to greet and eat and flee the feet who are so sweet with the finer foxes of life, beep-beep, beep-beep, beep.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    22 wrote:
    Low class? It's a chick protecting her husband. This wasn't meant to be a public statement. Some dumb pap just happened to tape it.

bingo.

She said something after being egged on, and it was supposed to be off the record. But noooooooooooooooo....everyone wants to be the person to upload the next viral video and be famous simply for being in the right place at the right time. I hate what we've become as a society when it comes to this stuff. "Look at me! I caught someone at a bad moment and they totally didn't know I was taping them!!!!!". It's just like the Michael Phelps bong hit picture. Shame on that asshole who took it and then felt the need to get famous publishing it. This is a 100% non-story and it sickens me when this shit pop up all the time. She said what she said, and it was not something she thought was being recorded. Some dipshit had to go and publish it.

Signed,
    A Giants Fan

p.s. - Of the 4 major dropped passes, 2 of them were not great throws. 2 were inexcusable.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    BinFrog wrote:
    22 wrote:

bingo.

She said something after being egged on, and it was supposed to be off the record. But noooooooooooooooo....everyone wants to be the person to upload the next viral video and be famous simply for being in the right place at the right time. I hate what we've become as a society when it comes to this stuff. "Look at me! I caught someone at a bad moment and they totally didn't know I was taping them!!!!!". It's just like the Michael Phelps bong hit picture. Shame on that asshole who took it and then felt the need to get famous publishing it. This is a 100% non-story and it sickens me when this shit pop up all the time. She said what she said, and it was not something she thought was being recorded. Some dipshit had to go and publish it.

Signed,
    A Giants Fan

p.s. - Of the 4 major dropped passes, 2 of them were not great throws. 2 were inexcusable.

you nailed it binfrog. People are out of fucking control with this video shit man, people will video something before they will extend a hand and help someone in trouble - llike the people that videotape the heroes pulling someone out of burning vehicle, or a water swept car - put down your GD phone and help instead

it's sickening
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,791
    Tom played like shit in the AFC title game

Brady cost them a safety, very important 2pts in the grand scheme of things

That pass to Welker sucked, had Gronk open before Blackburn picked it off

The fact she threw the receivers under the bus is one thing....... The fact she ignored his mistakes in her rant is silly

And the whole Eli owns you comment to set her off....... Please, that's just some ribbing

That stuff is par for the coarse...... Her reaction is clearly the pressure she feels from NE fans..... That Tom hasn't won since being with her. That's the core of this.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Put it into context - her husband's team just lost the biggest game of the year. She was upset and defensive because...he's her husband. People are heckling her...really?? Why the fuck would they heckle her, she wasn't out there playing. Some sports fans are just total bastards and don't know when to shut the fuck up.

And let's be honest. She was right.

Also, even I'm jealous of Tom Brady :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,791
    ^^ Eli owns you is funny. Anything obscene I'd agree with being over the top

She should have said nothing or congrats to the Giants

Kill em with kindness

She lost her cool over stupidity..... That's on her

Next time watch at home
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    you all nailed it about everything being videod (sp?) and so many want their 15 mins of fame (instead of helping someone for example since they are too busy recording with their phone)

I can't believe some of the videos that are "viral." maybe next time she'll say "no comment."
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • 22 wrote:
    22 wrote:

Yes, low class... Protecting someone doesn't mean you need to put someone else down to do it.

If your husband is a lead singer of a band, and after a show, someone told you that he sucked and the opening band was better, is it ok to say "well, he can't play sing the songs and play all the instruments too"? Why not just say "fuck off" and walk away?

And unfortunately with how things are, it basically is a public statement. She as a celebrity should especially know that.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Yes, low class... Protecting someone doesn't mean you need to put someone else down to do it.

If your husband is a lead singer of a band, and after a show, someone told you that he sucked and the opening band was better, is it ok to say "well, he can't play sing the songs and play all the instruments too"? Why not just say "fuck off" and walk away?

And unfortunately with how things are, it basically is a public statement. She as a celebrity should especially know that.
    Best Avatar... and I agree.
    GoiMTvP.gif
This discussion has been closed.