Sleeping oddities

faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Kinda like the do not fall asleep laughing thread.
Do you find yourself waking up in the middle of sleeping because you've done something in your sleep
One big one for me is the "jolt" like my whole body convulses. It's usually me about to fall or something. Or I wake myself up crying.
But the other night I woke up cause I was straight up dry fucking my bed. I was totally thrusting on my side. I woke up and was like WTF? Was worried the gf woulda noticed. Haha :D
Any other good ones?
Just, not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said, I dont want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• weirdo....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Yeah I do the falling one...

One of the best ones was my mates ex girlfriend said he would try and finger her in his sleep hahaha...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Yeah I do the falling one...

One of the best ones was my mates ex girlfriend said he would try and finger her in his sleep hahaha...
    i've done that :?

my buddy says he grabs his gf boobs all the time in his sleep :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    My hubby says I have long conversations in my sleep and I don't remember them the next day. Good thing I've got nothing incriminating to say!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    edited February 2012
    I have woke cry,laughing and screaming.I have been told I talk in my sleep.
    My ex bf used to grab my bum and give it a good shake in his sleep,the first few times it happened I turned around and thumped him,thinking he was awake but he he was always in a deep sleep.
    I used to wake often to find I had my hand down his boxers holding his bum if he was on his front or cupping him if he was on his back.He claimed that evey time I put hand down and touched skin I'd mumble "mmm there's my baby" in my sleep :lol:
    Post edited by stargirl69 on
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    But the other night I woke up cause I was straight up dry fucking my bed. I was totally thrusting on my side. I woke up and was like WTF? Was worried the gf woulda noticed. Haha :D
    Any other good ones?

I'm laughing so hard my balls hurt!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I woke up and was like WTF? Was worried the gf woulda noticed. Haha :D

don't worry...she did. ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I woke up and was like WTF? Was worried the gf woulda noticed. Haha :D

don't worry...she did. ;)

:lol: Agree,she will have noticed and most probably did this ... :roll:

:lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    DS1119 wrote:
    Any other good ones?

I'm laughing so hard my balls hurt!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    +1 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :shock: :wtf: :shifty:
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Any other good ones?

:D lmao.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • I once had a dream that I was playing volleyball in my uncle's backyard. I woke up swinging my arm like I was spiking the ball because that's what I was doing in the dream. I nearly cracked my hand on the corner of my dresser.

I also once woke up freaking out because I felt what I thought was a small animal scurrying around on my legs. I thought it was my parents' cat until I noticed that the door was closed so he had no way in. I kicked the sheets off the bed but there was nothing there. A few months later, I was a freshman in college and had the exact same thing happen again. I was really freaked out the 2nd time since I had no idea what was causing it. My roommate was probably a little concerned that he'd been stuck with a lunatic for the next 9 months. I never did have that feeling again, though.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Kinda like the do not fall asleep laughing thread.
    Do you find yourself waking up in the middle of sleeping because you've done something in your sleep
    One big one for me is the "jolt" like my whole body convulses. It's usually me about to fall or something. Or I wake myself up crying.
    Any other good ones?

when you wake up crying WHILE dry humping the bed, then I think you should start to worry. :lol:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome

I used to be an incredibly active sleeper and I would wake up all the time from hitting my head on the wall or falling out of bed. One time in college I was sleeping face down and somehow got my head stuck between the bed and the wall. I could not get out for the life of me. I had to scream for help until my roommates woke up and came to help. Of course before they would help they had to do a photo shoot of them violating me in various ways. :lol: And then to top it off I had a giant knot on the side of my head for about a week.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,910
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I used to be an incredibly active sleeper and I would wake up all the time from hitting my head on the wall or falling out of bed. One time in college I was sleeping face down and somehow got my head stuck between the bed and the wall. I could not get out for the life of me. I had to scream for help until my roommates woke up and came to help. Of course before they would help they had to do a photo shoot of them violating me in various ways. :lol: And then to top it off I had a giant knot on the side of my head for about a week.
    we dont believe you. Post the pics as roof!! ;):mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I sleep with my eyes wide open sometimes. Really creeps people out.

Sleeping on the couch one time I was apparently dreaming that somebody was tickling my feet. I hauled off and kicked the crap out of my brother that was sitting at my feet. Gave him 2 massive charlie horses in his thighs.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

we dont believe you. Post the pics as roof!! ;):mrgreen:

:lol::lol: If I can find ones that are all ages friendly I will... :?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10