Options

ISO Benaroya Hall Vinyl--FOUND!!!

MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Im looking for this to complete my set. I have saved and sold stuff to come to my available number of $750.

Hopefully someone on here has one, that is not getting the use that it should, and needs some extra cash.

For $750, its prolly going to be an opened copy. Thats fine with me since this is my "HOLY GRAIL", and Im going to spin it as soon as i get it. :)

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Good luck!
    I can never manage to actually save enough for BIG purchases.
    There are always to many little ones that come up in between... :?
    Hopefully someone will help you out!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Thanks appreciate it. Hopefully you are right :)
  • Options
    WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    i have it......sealed. put a 1 in front of your figure and it's yours.
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • Options
    WaveRyder wrote:
    For that you can continue to look at it on your shelf. Thanks anyway. :)
  • Options
    WaveRyder wrote:
    :roll: :lol::lol::lol: :roll:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    i saw one on ebay for like $995 sealed. Ill probably never sell mine, but i do sleep better at night knowing I have it.
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • Options
    WaveRyder wrote:
    i saw one on ebay for like $995 sealed. Ill probably never sell mine, but i do sleep better at night knowing I have it.
    Yea, Im just looking for an open copy that someone wants to part with for a few dollars. :)
  • Options
    i got offered one for 600 about 6mths ago but knocked it back... i just cant justify 6 hunj (which is below market price) on 1 album.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    i got offered one for 600 about 6mths ago but knocked it back... i just cant justify 6 hunj (which is below market price) on 1 album.
    Im keeping my fingers crossed for that kinda offer.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    i just cant justify 6 hunj (which is below market price) on 1 album.

Its not ONE album...its FOUR...
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

You are incorrect. It is ONE album with FOUR discs. Please see www.dictionary.com for reference.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/album
    2. a phonograph record or set of records containing several musical selections, a complete play, opera, etc.:
  • Options
    According to the RIAA:
    Multi-disc albums are counted once for each disc within the album if it is over 100 minutes in length or is from the vinyl era. For example, each copy of OutKast's Speakerboxxx/The Love Below (running time of 134:56), and Shania Twain's Up! (145:44), both double albums, were counted twice, meaning each album was certified diamond after 5 million copies were shipped. Pink Floyd's The Wall and The Beatles' White Album, both vinyl-era, are counted double even though their running times are under the minimum requirement.

So, who really cares :) 4,1,2...its my Holy Grail...Again I would love to own this. Let me know if anyone has any leads that are in my price range.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

You are incorrect. It is ONE album with FOUR discs. Please see http://www.dictionary.com for reference.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/album
    2. a phonograph record or set of records containing several musical selections, a complete play, opera, etc.:

I stand corrected...& Like you say 4,1,2...doesn't really matter. Good luck in your search! I was able to find one a few days ago & it should be here soon (coming from Italy)...so keep looking, you'll get it.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    I stand corrected...& Like you say 4,1,2...doesn't really matter. Good luck in your search! I was able to find one a few days ago & it should be here soon (coming from Italy)...so keep looking, you'll get it.
    Thanks, hopefully someone has one just collecting dust and needs the cash. Its the last thing on my list :)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Best of luck..you'll get it..I got mine just before Xmas for £300...couldn't believe it..I put a thread up like you and the gods of pj shined down...believe and you'll recieve!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Best of luck..you'll get it..I got mine just before Xmas for £300...couldn't believe it..I put a thread up like you and the gods of pj shined down...believe and you'll recieve!!
    Thanks a lot for the good vibes. Hopefully some time soon I can be spinning those wine colored vinyls. :)
  • Options
    mine is due from Italy any day now....good luck
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Irish Al wrote:
    \
    That was a theft!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    That was a theft!
    That is a great deal. :shock:

Hopefully I can get one that someone wants to send to a good home. :)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Bump :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Bump :)
    Wow... Thanks for the bump... Still hoping someone has a set they are willing to part with :D
  • Options
    Just made a deal, and should have it sometime next week :D

So excited.... Can't wait to spin it!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    MedozK wrote:

Congrats!!! Hope to do the same someday! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    So Awesome for you.

MedozK wrote:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Sweet man! I knew you'd get it. Didn't take all that long either. I'd love to spin those. :mrgreen:
    Have fun with those babies.
    Edit = I type like a robot. In very short sentences. :lol:
    Post edited by Chief Broom on
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Yaaay!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    MedozK wrote:

Congrats! I am glad to see that you were able to track one down.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Congrats! You will be blown away when you spin this! I'm glad this all worked out ;)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. Cant wait to get this. :D Thanks to those of you involved.
  • Options
    told ya!....congrats!
    aqo2t.jpg