Options

I just got a pair of tix for a show I have little chance...

JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
edited February 2012 in The Porch
...of actually attending.

So anyone who's looking for Phoenix tickets might be in luck. Unless the airfare comes way down, I'm probably not going to use them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ten Club tix?
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    It's a good venue, not too huge. All seats are good.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Then why buy them?
  • Options
    Ten Club tix?
    No. Just bought them thru public sale. Didn't want to risk the lottery and be on the hook for tickets that might go to waste.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Then why buy them?
    This show happens to coincide with my kids' spring break and we were looking at Arizona as a possible destination before the tour was even announced.

If we happen to go, great. If not, I shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone who'll buy them from me.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Then why buy them?

"Oh stewardess, I speak jive"

Let me translate.....

I bought tickets to flip. Low demand for Phoenix so tickets will only net me face or even a little less on stubhub so Ill try and dump them here.
  • Options
    PW49345 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Then why buy them?

"Oh stewardess, I speak jive"

Let me translate.....

I bought tickets to flip. Low demand for Phoenix so tickets will only net me face or even a little less on stubhub so Ill try and dump them here.
    Why do things have to immediately get negative? :roll:
    I hope you get to go JTH! If not, I hope someone else gets to enjoy the tickets.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    Why do things have to immediately get negative? :roll:
    I hope you get to go JTH! If not, I hope someone else gets to enjoy the tickets.
    Thanks.

After rereading my post, I guess what I wrote could be interpreted as looking to make a buck. So it doesn't surprise/bother me to see a reaction like that.

I do like the Airplane! reference, though.
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Then why buy them?
    This show happens to coincide with my kids' spring break and we were looking at Arizona as a possible destination before the tour was even announced.

If we happen to go, great. If not, I shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone who'll buy them from me.

Ahh. makes sense then
  • Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    I just PMed you, OP
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    drive. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    The thought has definitely crossed my mind.

Right now, we're looking at a little over $2 grand for me, my wife and the three kids to fly out there.
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The thought has definitely crossed my mind.

Right now, we're looking at a little over $2 grand for me, my wife and the three kids to fly out there.

I say send the wife and kids to 6 flags and go :D
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    JTH wrote:

Ouch!!!! :shock:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...