Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    This is the funniest thing I've seen on the nets today
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The type that didn't drink the kool aid.. Fuck Facebook!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Caveeze wrote:

Word.
  • DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    This is my Facebook.
  • DAMON wrote:
    This is my Facebook.

+1
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DAMON wrote:
    This is my Facebook.
    Word up.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i am proud to say that i'm not any of them... i only use fb to keep in touch with family because they are scattered all over the fuckin country

it's also good for music news(album announcements, tour announcements)
  • DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    conman wrote:
    i am proud to say that i'm not any of them... i only use fb to keep in touch with family because they are scattered all over the fuckin country

I think that was one of them, (I really dont even like FB its just for my family).....was that 11 or 12? :lol:
  • conman wrote:

I agree. I get to keep in touch with friends and my cousins.

I actually get a feel for what's going on in a lot of the music I like, things I support, etc...
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DAMON wrote:
    conman wrote:

I think that was one of them, (I really dont even like FB its just for my family).....was that 11 or 12? :lol:
    funny.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    nice find :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • That sums up the majority of my "facebook friends." The two things they left out are the ones living in the past and the "small-business owners." I actually got invited to a keg party by one of my high school classmates. I think a good majority of those I graduated with probably attended. We are approaching 30 and most of us have kids. Also, I am so sick of the "photographers." Just because you own a digital camera and some version of Photoshop does not mean that I want to pay you to take my picture. Lastly, please stop inviting me to your "parties" where you hock made in China faux designer purses, Pampered Chef items, spa crap, and fake, pricey jewelry.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Somehow I am none of those people (I don't think).

Some of those were just wrong on so many levels.

The vast amount of morons allowed to function in society amazes me. (Woah, that sounded bad) :lol:

I meant, stay in school! Learn something that doesn't involve LOL.
  • 22 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Word.
    Drink the kool-aid and live. :lol:
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    There is this chick on my fb I went to school with who is number 11...

She is huge, bout 120kgs, always has her hair done and heaps of make up... always putting up just photos of her face with her pouting... its hilarious...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • pjfan31 wrote:

That's fantastic! I love #35

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    They are all familiar among my fb 'friends', I'm a 15 to delete or not to delete, problem is, the thing is too available, laptop and Android phone.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Drink the kool-aid and live. :lol:

NOOOO way. :lol: People think I'm crazy when I say I don't have FB. Living is actually having human interaction. I talk to everyone I want to talk to in person and those out of town, on the phone or e-mail. I had it for about 6 years (the craze started when I was a freshman in college) and I just don't get it- except for professional networking or companies getting their brand/products out there. The overwhelming majority on mine did not use it for those things. They fall in the 46 :lol: .
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    (the second one)

9 PLANTS

:lol::lol::lol:

everyone knows there are only 8 plants :mrgreen:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • If I had to pick any of these 46 for myself, there are 2 that loosely apply:

Shitty band guy :lol:

Activisit :lol::lol::lol:

But they only comprise about 10% of my total postings.

This was hillarious, I've got all of those 46 people on my friends list at least 3 times over!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Bahahahhaha!! That's hysterical...and so true! I'm definitely exclamation point person....I can't help that I'm excited about everything, sheesh! But yes I've seen every single one of those people on fb...the shitty band one got me giggling for real because about 60% of my friends fall into just that category.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have a FB

people from work were on My Space (when I finally got on that one, they moved to FB)

so for like 4 years I had 3 FB friends...then peeps here asked me, so I started adding them, and I got bombarded with PJ stuff and the person who asked me to join way back when de-friended me. :lol::lol::lol:

I love the fact that I got to see what some peeps looked like before Alpine. :twisted:

Don't have anybody but PJ fans on my FB...the exception is one. Used to work with them, but I never talk to them.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I have a FB

people from work were on My Space (when I finally got on that one, they moved to FB)

so for like 4 years I had 3 FB friends...then peeps here asked me, so I started adding them, and I got bombarded with PJ stuff and the person who asked me to join way back when de-friended me. :lol::lol::lol:

I love the fact that I got to see what some peeps looked like before Alpine. :twisted:

Don't have anybody but PJ fans on my FB...the exception is one. Used to work with them, but I never talk to them.
    We should totally be FB friends :)
    I think if I fell under any of these categories it would be #5-The Traveler. :oops:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    daniel is my hero

fa2ebdd5.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I think if I fell under any of these categories it would be #5-The Traveler. :oops:

sure...just look for me thru 'mutual friends' :D (I have my settings set so you can't search for me)

and PLEASE send me a message to tell me who you are...i have like 30 friend requests from people, and I'm not exactly sure who they are...I think I know, but :?

I'm #48 "the one who 'likes' some of your posts, (and you know they are still alive) and says something maybe once or twice a week"

anybody know how I can 'unlike' things I 'liked'? I don't want everybody to know about some of my 'likes' and FB is gonna blab it to friends (if I were gonna 'unlike' Alpine valley)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

sure...just look for me thru 'mutual friends' :D (I have my settings set so you can't search for me)

and PLEASE send me a message to tell me who you are...i have like 30 friend requests from people, and I'm not exactly sure who they are...I think I know, but :?

I'm #48 "the one who 'likes' some of your posts, (and you know they are still alive) and says something maybe once or twice a week"

anybody know how I can 'unlike' things I 'liked'? I don't want everybody to know about some of my 'likes' and FB is gonna blab it to friends (if I were gonna 'unlike' Alpine valley)
    Ok. I'm at work and FB is blocked...so I won't be able to do it for a bit. If you are around FB today, you can send me a request and I can accept on my phone. You can search me under Elizabeth Atchley and if we have mutual friends, you should see them. Awesome!
  • norm wrote:
    daniel is my hero

fa2ebdd5.jpg
    :lol: I want Daniel to be my friend!
  • They forgot about the person that likes to post pictures of their cats :( I mean I don't know anyone like that, but it's not cool to leave them off the list :arrow: :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • They forgot about the person that likes to post pictures of their cats :( I mean I don't know anyone like that, but it's not cool to leave them off the list :arrow: :shifty:
    :lol: Or what about the person that makes a FB page for their pet? I don't know anyone who would do that :shifty:
    :lol: Or what about the person that makes a FB page for their pet? I don't know anyone who would do that :shifty:
    oh I never even thought of that! Good thinking!

I mean...yeah...who would do something like that? :shifty: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"