Options

Best way to get Knicks/Rangers tickets? Cheaply too?

awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi All,

Anyone have any tips on how to go about getting relatively inexpensive tickets to a Rangers game and/or Knicks game? I'm looking for April 7 and 8 respectively.

Would game day scalpers be the best option?

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Scalpers are if you are willing to wait until after the start. Best bet is using resale from season ticket holders
  • Options
    Woah, I knew their tickets were expensive, but that's a lot of money to sit in the nosebleeds! I'll see what I can find.
  • Options
    Stay away from the street scalpers just buy from stub day of game the prices do drop considerably and you should be able to score some decent seats
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Stay away from the street scalpers just buy from stub day of game the prices do drop considerably and you should be able to score some decent seats
    yup
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    conman wrote:
    yup
    +2
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    From what i have seen on prices...day of between 3 and 4 prices are the lowest
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
    you could always mug the scalpers each night. might make a few bucks too. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions!!