Options

ISO: Pearl Jam Mansfield 98 Any condition

perljm4lifeperljm4life Posts: 43
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
ISO my " Holy Grail" Pearl jam mansfield 98. Condition isn't important. Been looking for some time but always come up dry :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    she's beautiful ;)

and i just like posting in these threads to scare pjtradeking into thinking i'd be doing anything with his hookup ;)

best of luck in your search
  • Options
    Sucks cause it was my first concert i remember seeing them when i went in.. and of course not knowing about them was like "ohh theyll have em when i leave" little did i know :(
  • Options
    NB58302NB58302 Posts: 105
    edited February 2012
    I have a signed and low #'d mint one I would sell for $800. Ridiculous? Maybe but I really don't want to get rid of it and it has sold for more. If you live near Boston and want to come pick it up I would sell it for $750.
    Post edited by NB58302 on
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    she's beautiful ;)

and i just like posting in these threads to scare pjtradeking into thinking i'd be doing anything with his hookup ;)

LOLOLOL...YOU BASTARD!! You knew I'd look too!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    NB58302 wrote:
    I have a signed and low #'d mint one I would sell for $800. Ridiculous? Maybe but I really don't want to get rid of it and it has sold for more. If you live near Boston and want to come pick it up I would sell it for $750.
    NB, are you ever going to hold a sale of any of your poster lot? I remember seeing somewhere that you were thinking about it and I know you have an extensive list of posters.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    NB58302NB58302 Posts: 105
    NB58302 wrote:
    NB, are you ever going to hold a sale of any of your poster lot? I remember seeing somewhere that you were thinking about it and I know you have an extensive list of posters.

Soon my friend..just working out a list...
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    she's beautiful ;)

LOLOLOL...YOU BASTARD!! You knew I'd look too!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahahaha!!! STALKER!! ;)