Options

*** EURO TOUR 2012 BADGES ***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    dottles wrote:
    bumpity bump...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Happy Friday… Any update on the number of entires yet?
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    I'm entering (again) for sure. How strict is that rule about one entry per person?
    I would also love to get the badge from 2010 if possible...Thanks!
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hi peeps,
    I am sure that Sian will be around to update us soon enough, she's a busy bunny at the minute.
    The rule will be enforced I think, unless anything has changed it was a deliberate decision, so pick your best design :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Here is the first entry :D

PJbadge.png

This is gonna be tough!!
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    Meg, are you going to enter a design? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    dottles wrote:

Yep, Don't worry.. not cats this time :) Was just getting started then I saw the time!! I've got to get up at 5am tomorrow to go to the eden project, it's the last day of my course there, I am gutted it's nearly over, should get some sleeps really so tomorrow I'm all ready to go study some plants, However will definatly be spending the 5+ hours I'm sat on a train tomorrow drawing up some ideas.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    Stereotype wrote:
    I'm entering (again) for sure. How strict is that rule about one entry per person?
    I would also love to get the badge from 2010 if possible...Thanks!
    great designs last year Barbara,... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Meg8686 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yep, Don't worry.. not cats this time :) Was just getting started then I saw the time!! I've got to get up at 5am tomorrow to go to the eden project, it's the last day of my course there, I am gutted it's nearly over, should get some sleeps really so tomorrow I'm all ready to go study some plants, However will definatly be spending the 5+ hours I'm sat on a train tomorrow drawing up some ideas.

Awww, I shall wave at the Eden Project from Falmouth :lol: Eden is a cool place :)
    Look forward to seeing your entry :D
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Happy Friday… Any update on the number of entires yet?

I need to be more clear when I write. I meant to ask "how many people have put in entries already?"

Yay! Barbara's back! Kick my ass this year, will ya?
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,249
    1148443.jpg
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    1148443.jpg

Exactly… Not sure how "Pope-ly" I am, but I do have a purple dress…
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    :wave:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    Only a couple of weeks left for entries now!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    dottles wrote:
    How many entries we got? :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    dottles wrote:

How many entries we got?

un-officially? ONE!

PJbadge.png
  • Options
    PJEuropeanTour2012Badge.jpg

My submission. I call it "Caught A Bolt of Lightning" I've emailed a full resolution copy to Sian. :D

Sorry Crazy Marcus! Unofficially: two!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I put in (a crappy) one too so c'mon, we got 3 entries!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    The emailed entries go to Sian who is mega busy at the minute, but I am sure there will be some more to choose from.
    All will be fine :D
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,575
    Just donated - What a fantastic cause! This charity really means alot to me as I lost my mum to heart disease...

Please keep donating! It's a fantastic cause!!!

PS - Cant wait to see the badges!

Thanks all
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    April bump…
  • Options
    boing....boing....boing....
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    Hi guys.

I'm very sorry about my distinct absense; Dottles is correct, I've been stupidly busy and unfortunately this has had to go on the back burner.

I have had a few entries so have no fear.

CUT-OFF FOR SUBMISSIONS IS IN 6 DAYS - YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 16TH TO SEND YOUR DESIGNS TO <!-- e --><a href="mailto:GRUFTYZOMBIE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK">GRUFTYZOMBIE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK</a><!-- e -->

ONE submission per person.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Hi guys.

I'm very sorry about my distinct absense; Dottles is correct, I've been stupidly busy and unfortunately this has had to go on the back burner.

CUT-OFF FOR SUBMISSIONS IS IN 6 DAYS - YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 16TH TO SEND YOUR DESIGNS TO <!-- e --><a href="mailto:GRUFTYZOMBIE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK">GRUFTYZOMBIE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK</a><!-- e -->

thanks for the update.. :)
  • Options
    Hi guys.

MWAH!
    Thanks hunny :D

Come on peeps!!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Gave it a go too, :? :fp: :lol: Hope I did it correctly....
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    aaaaah crap!!! :lol: didnt realise they were only 25mm. :fp: :lol: can u scrap that last one, ill send another now.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Phew. Just under the wire.
    Thanks for your help, Barbara!
    Last minute bump!