Options

How often do you listen to PJ?

Comments

• Options
    ellyn27ellyn27 Posts: 165
    Sirius radio!!! Howard 100 or PJ radio. Unless Daughter comes on then it's classic rewind or lithium.

This is EXACTLY me!!!!!
    My whole life... like a picture on a sunny day...

~*~Rotterdam August 13 2009~*~Bilbao July 9 2010~*~East Troy September 3 & 4 2011~*~Amsterdam June 26 & 27 2012~*~Stockholm July 7 2012~*~
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I listen to a lot of music but the majority is PJ. If I don't listen to them on any day it means I've been unable to listen to any music at all.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    A lot!
  • Options
    Everyday. I have their cds on rotation in the car all the time! :D
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    Every single day. When I go out in my car, I am either listening to a bootleg or studio album. I feel like I have a lot to catch up on, and I am enjoying every single minute!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    ...I feel like I have a lot to catch up on, and I am enjoying every single minute!! :D

Yeeeesssss me too! :D
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    I listen to PJ most days. I'm able to listen to my iPod at work so I usually listen to at least 3-4 bootlegs a week while at work. There are times when I try to make a point to listen to non-PJ since there is a lot of good other music out there.
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I listen to them a bit mostly every day ... glad to know I'm not alone! I try to switch things up a lot. A few weeks ago I listened to the boots of all the shows I've attended, and before that I listened to all the albums in order of release. Right now I've put my whole library (PJ and non-PJ) on shuffle ... which typically means a PJ track every other song or so.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    kw18 wrote:
    I listen to them a bit mostly every day ... glad to know I'm not alone! I try to switch things up a lot. A few weeks ago I listened to the boots of all the shows I've attended, and before that I listened to all the albums in order of release. Right now I've put my whole library (PJ and non-PJ) on shuffle ... which typically means a PJ track every other song or so.

I am myself, like you somehow... :D
  • Options
    I listen to them on a daily basis. I listen music at work so every time at work I listen, and during the weekends, I usually think that I don't listen to PJ, BUT! I catch myself listening to them anyways. It never never gets old :)
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,849
    PJ Radio has changed my PJ-listening habits. I have satellite radio in the car and usually tune it to the boys' station (or the Spectrum which seriously rocks as well 8-) ) , which would put me as an every other day listener. Beyond that, I'm probably every other week. My day is not complete w/o music and I gotta spread the music love around. There is so much good music and, relatively speaking, so little time :ugeek: . Also, I'm a bit protective of PJ's albums. I love 'em all and am selective in how often I listen to them so that they always remain fresh to me ears.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Two days a week, maybe three. I know there are a TON of bootlegs but I just can't listen to the same songs over and over again. There are so many bands out there to listen to and I really enjoy hearing some new stuff. However, I like to listen to PJ on Sirius since I don't have to hear too much of Vedder talking throughout a show.
  • Options
    I listen everyday as well!! ha!! My boss actually makes fun of me because of it! :D
    TC77
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    on a daily basis, since I always catch up with the PJ Radio concerts, and and play some CD or vinyl once a week... The Fixer, on PJ Radio, Buenos Aires show...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Daily.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Daily.

yup. i listen to Brad almost as much as i listen to PJ.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Daily.
    Daily...doesn't everyone? :roll:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Not daily for me. There are times when I might go for quite some time without listening to Pearl Jam. At the moment, it is everyday. But it really depends on my mood. Until a few days ago it was all prog music, now it is back to Pearl Jam.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I haven't listened to them much recently, as i'm going through a lot of my older music i ain't listened to in a while, but i usually listen to them quite a lot. and sometimes have phases where thats all i'll listen to.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Daily during the work week (usually get through 3-4 bootlegs each week). On the weekends, typically just put my IPOD on shuffle, so the amount of PJ varies.
    07-08-1998 Phoenix
    10-21-2000 Phoenix
    09-04-2011 East Troy 2
    11-04-2012 Phoenix (EV)
    07-19-2013 Wrigley Field
    11-19-2013 Phoenix
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Daily.

Did I miss a part of the question? :?
  • Options
    At least once a day.

Driving, working out, doing household chores, sometimes at work.

It's hard to enjoy listening to any other artist or group once I've gotten into Pearl Jam. :D
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    every fucking day
    baby
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    Everyday
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    daily
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Daily.

NO

:D
  • Options
    PrlJmr10PrlJmr10 Posts: 130
    every single day since 1993
    PEARL JAM - It's what's for breakfast

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
    --Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)
  • Options
    Because of my love for the band some of the people i work with who swore they hated them have now asked me for bootlegs
    5/21/10 M.S.G
    5/18/10 Newark
    9/27/09 Philly Spectrum
  • Options
    every dat

but i have to say on 1999, i dont hear anything about PJ, because i got on some really heavy issues that cannot let me focus on music.
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    Just about everyday! I find myself turning to other music on my iPod and go
    right back to PJ. If you don't have sirius or xm, look into getting it because
    pearl jam radio is awesome. I am on the road a lot so listening to all the live
    show replays is great. Also, being a Howard Stern fan and hearing his show makes
    the day.