God Bless America

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I Cant Wait, looks Cathartic. :mrgreen: :twisted:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Seeing it.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I see it's directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. The main actor in this played Jon Cusick's friend in One Crazy Summer, which Bobcat was also in.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I admit I feel like that guy sometimes...never realized Bobcat was a writer/director.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Magnet films always releases weird films like these! Love it! :twisted:

Kinda seems like a weird version of Natural Born Killers.
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Magnet films always releases weird films like these! Love it! :twisted:

Good call. :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    This looks really funny. Definitely going to get a pirated copy which might get me killed if I was in the movie. :lol:
    bump
    Tonight i rented on itunes, "God Bless America", i am 50 minutes into it, however after 50 seconds it was already the greastist movie of all time and it keeps getting better, move over Jaws.
    Watching this right now, finally. I completely forgot about it... Awesome movie, and I must be two minutes in.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Magnet films always releases weird films like these! Love it! :twisted:

I thought Natural Born Killers was the weird version of Natural Born Killers. Anyways I can't tell, the video was removed by the user on YouTube.

And when you guys say that the guy who played the friend in One Crazy Summer is in this, do you mean Curtis "Booger" Armstrong? If so I'm totally renting this. Regardless of what it's about.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    Jason P wrote:
    I see it's directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. The main actor in this played Jon Cusick's friend in One Crazy Summer, which Bobcat was also in.

One of my favorite movies! His character was named George. His car with the Christmas tree on the top was awesome! I am definitely going to have to see this movie.
    ***Just watched the trailer and this movie, God Bless America, looks great.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    PJ88 wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

One of my favorite movies! His character was named George. His car with the Christmas tree on the top was awesome! I am definitely going to have to see this movie.
    ***Just watched the trailer and this movie, God Bless America, looks great.

Oh it's that one?

joel_murray.jpg

I was hoping for Booger. Still, Joel Murray (Bill Murray's little bro) is pretty funny. All of the Murray's are pretty funny except John who just tries way to hard.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    I watched World's Greatest Dad too. Another good showing by Bobcat.... more depressing to begin with but it ends up pretty funny.