Albany MP3s are up but...

efrotenefroten Posts: 67
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Im stuck halfway through downloading Gone...

anyone else???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm getting concerned--the MP3s aren't even up for me yet. Still saying "Track Listing will be available 24 to 48 hours after show." Anyone else having this problem?
    Sandwich=best cure for a hangover.
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    I'm getting concerned--the MP3s aren't even up for me yet. Still saying "Track Listing will be available 24 to 48 hours after show." Anyone else having this problem?

I am downloading the mp3 now and no problems thus far...at least i'v egotten through Gone.

Sounds wonderful. I can only imagine what the FLAc sounds like...will wait until they iron out the kinks b/f venturing there.
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    im downloading the mp3s right now.. although it just stalled on red mosquito at 2%..

they sound great though!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • hmmm still not getting a tracklisting. how are you guys going on? do you just hit launch application, click on the show and then the list is up?
    Sandwich=best cure for a hangover.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    quick question....how do the mp3s sound? cuz if they sound like toronto 1's i might be getting the flacs