Options

SOUNDGARDEN & PEARL JAM TOUR 2013

PK1115PK1115 Posts: 113
edited January 2012 in The Porch
Let's make this happen!

Re-tweet on twitter.com/the_pj_show
and lets make this dream become a reality.
The most Epic concert of all time...

Are you in?

Follow the PJ show.

Thank you,

Paul
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    donno based on what has been whispered about the Alpine Boots..... Would be Epic tho!
  • Options
    rvapete wrote:
    donno based on what has been whispered about the Alpine Boots..... Would be Epic tho!

What's been whispered about the Alpine boots?
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    abhijeetabhijeet Posts: 303
    Did anyone ask MATT what he thinks of the idea? :)
    Seattle 2009-09-21
    Alpine Valley 2011-09-03, 2011-09-04
  • Options
    PK1115PK1115 Posts: 113
    abhijeet wrote:
    Did anyone ask MATT what he thinks of the idea? :)

hear me out everyone, including both bands (MATT).
    Matt is the KING!

Here's what they do;

S/G plays for an hour and a half
    then PJ plays for same or 2 if Matt can handle it.

We all don't mind the shorter set list because we love Matt and dont want him to burn out.
    Enjoy it....
    Oh yeah the name for this tour should be;

THE MOST GIGANTIC, EPIC CONCERT TOUR OF ALL HUMAN EXISTENCE...

; )
  • Options
    rvapete wrote:

This is purely speculation mind you, but it's being tossed around the hold up on the Alpine Boots is due to debate on how big a cherry it was for TOD to enhanced the experience over the course of the 2 nights......
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    PK1115 wrote:
    Here's what they do;

S/G plays for an hour and a half
    then PJ plays for same or 2 if Matt can handle it.

Or Soundgarden just gets a new drummer. 8-)
  • Options
    ANJ886ANJ886 Posts: 3
    It HAS to be a PJ / SG WORLD TOUR though!!!
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,854
    rvapete wrote:
    rvapete wrote:

This is purely speculation mind you, but it's being tossed around the hold up on the Alpine Boots is due to debate on how big a cherry it was for TOD to enhanced the experience over the course of the 2 nights......

Dude, what the heck are you trying to say?
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,669
    rvapete wrote:
    rvapete wrote:

Yeah, sorry, but I cant follow that either. They played as part of the show and therefore would be part of the boots. What is this debate & why is it being whispered???
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,660
    rvapete wrote:
    rvapete wrote:

WTF does that even mean?
  • Options
    I kinda assume that its more of a legal issue, since it is TOD performing TOD songs, they need to appear courtesy of A&M Records. That's assuming that A&M is still releasing their music.
  • Options
    Chris Cornell is holding up the release of the Alpine boots because he is demanding a bigger % cut for his involvement in the TOD reunions at Alpine. 4 or 5 different people in different conversations have all said about the same question, Where are the Alpine Boots? I would hate for this to be true but you never know, again just speculative banter.
  • Options
    i want my money NOW DAMN IT!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    I kinda assume that its more of a legal issue, since it is TOD performing TOD songs, they need to appear courtesy of A&M Records. That's assuming that A&M is still releasing their music.

Don't know if it's being pushed by A&M, wouldn't surprise me tho. While all the parties interests need to be legally represented and due process needs to take its course it's such a shame when the fan and consumer is the one who suffers the most.
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,556
    Could it be a simple as they are producing enough to suppliment the 2,000,000 orders that will come in on day 1?

Call me cray, but people do get cranky when shite sells out around here.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    rvapete wrote:

Don't know if it's being pushed by A&M, wouldn't surprise me tho. While all the parties interests need to be legally represented and due process needs to take its course it's such a shame when the fan and consumer is the one who suffers the most.

Pretty sure there's a set fee for the songs and the performer's credit.

The only thing that's holding it up is time to hype it up and get a fancier release put together.