Thank you!

ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I've not been on here so much of late, things have been a little difficult, hectic and I've been generally grumpy. But today I received a package in the post that has really warmed my heart!

Clairebear has arrived!!

Thank you so very, very much fifthelement, unlost dogs and everyone else!! Honestly I'm blown away that you took the time to do this. I've looked at the pictures on the first disc on my tv whilst having my lunch, the second disc I think I'll have to look at the computer as it wouldn't play on there. But I really wanted to come on here and say thank you right away. I love that she wore a moustache at PJ20, I'm so proud.

I would write more but I'm on my phone and I've got to go back out in a mo and do some feet.

Once again, thank you so very much! I look forward to seeing the rest of Clairebears journey, hopefully tonight.

EDIT - I found another letter in the parcel as I was going out, Thank you RKCNDY for taking Clairebear to Canada!! I didn't realise it was you that had taken her. I'm going to post some of the pics of her in here!

Lots of love

Claire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I've been wondering where you have been! :wave:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

i completly forgot about that bear and his lewd behavior. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    ZiggyStar wrote:

you can say that again.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

you can say that again.

★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Claireack wrote:
    I've not been on here so much of late, things have been a little difficult, hectic and I've been generally grumpy. But today I received a package in the post that has really warmed my heart!

Clairebear has arrived!!

Thank you so very, very much fifthelement, unlost dogs and everyone else!! Honestly I'm blown away that you took the time to do this. I've looked at the pictures on the first disc on my tv whilst having my lunch, the second disc I think I'll have to look at the computer as it wouldn't play on there. But I really wanted to come on here and say thank you right away. I love that she wore a moustache at PJ20, I'm so proud.

I would write more but I'm on my phone and I've got to go back out in a mo and do some feet.

Once again, thank you so very much! I look forward to seeing the rest of Clairebears journey, hopefully tonight.

Lots of love

Claire

I'm glad she put a smile on your face! As soon as unlost showed me Clairebear I knew I had to recruit her as part of the mustache movement :D;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    A selection of photos I received (I didn't put any in with people on in case they didn't want pics up - although there was one where there was a rather attractive gentleman who I thought 'I would like to know who you are!');

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

E1.jpg

CAL24.jpg

CAL15.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

CAL1A.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Looks like Clairebear met the Unlost Dogs! :mrgreen:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Claireack wrote:
    - although there was one where there was a rather attractive gentleman who I thought 'I would like to know who you are!

that was me.

:P

we need more pictures....and screw it...put up the people :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    - although there was one where there was a rather attractive gentleman who I thought 'I would like to know who you are!

that was me.

:P

we need more pictures....and screw it...put up the people :lol:

Of course I realised it was you!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Woo Hoo! So glad that you finally received it. I was thrilled when RKCNDY told me what she wanted to do. I may have gone a wee bit overboard in the amount of pix I took with clairebear in them :oops: :lol: Some of those were a real challenge to position (or get back :shock: :lol: ) I'm thinking especially of the one where clairebear is in the deer's antlers. It took a bus driver with a billy club to get her out :roll: :lol: Many laughs were had on the journey ;):D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • that was awesome!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    very nice
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    this is my fav so far

IMG_0121.jpg

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    81 wrote:
    this is my fav so far

IMG_0121.jpg

^^^ Ladies room - Chateau Lake Louise :lol:8-)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Claireack wrote:
    IMG_0802.jpg

PRICELESS :D
    ^^^^^ I can't believe that they sat so well for that photo! Molly has already tried to nab Clairebear as a new toy!

Here's one of Clairebear relaxing safe and sound on my sofa having a coffee :D

332544_10150622320137792_582157791_10869415_847238443_o.jpg
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    This is really great stuff! :mrgreen: It makes me smile that people would take the time and thought to do this. So sweet.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Claireack wrote:
    ^^^^^ I can't believe that they sat so well for that photo! Molly has already tried to nab Clairebear as a new toy!

Here's one of Clairebear relaxing safe and sound on my sofa having a coffee :D

332544_10150622320137792_582157791_10869415_847238443_o.jpg
    Ah, Clairebear has good taste. :D

Unlost Dogs would probably tell you that OF COURSE her dogs sat nicely for the photo, they're all so well-trained! :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Seems that Claire Bear has forgotten that I have some 'scandalous' shots of her and a certain smoking infant :shock: :o ...I shall be sending these along shortly...<insert evil laugh here>

Taking Claire Bear back home to Seattle after PJ20 and then off to Canada was quite an event in itself.

Didn't I promise you 'something special' since you missed out on PJ20 Claire? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    :? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Seems that Claire Bear has forgotten that I have some 'scandalous' shots of her and a certain smoking infant :shock: :o ...I shall be sending these along shortly...<insert evil laugh here>

Taking Claire Bear back home to Seattle after PJ20 and then off to Canada was quite an event in itself.

Didn't I promise you 'something special' since you missed out on PJ20 Claire? ;)

Yes! But I thought you meant a t-shirt or a postcard or something. This meant so much more to me :D

81 - what on earth did you do with Clairebear!!
    i forget.... :lol:

too much whip cream
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

too much whip cream

Now I was going to say something very rude about a stain under her t'shirt. But I will bite my tongue.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    living with claire

tumblr_lhnyovvrZb1qhd2tzo1_500.jpg
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    living with claire

tumblr_lhnyovvrZb1qhd2tzo1_500.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Claireack wrote:
    81 wrote:

too much whip cream

Now I was going to say something very rude about a stain under her t'shirt. But I will bite my tongue.

I believe the things that 81 did to the Claire Bear are illegal in several states..lucky for him, Wisconsin isn't one of them :P
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

I believe the things that 81 did to the Claire Bear are illegal in several states..lucky for him, Wisconsin isn't one of them :P

How do you know annnie? :? :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

How do you know annnie? :? :o :shock:

He made me watch...he was holding the whipped cream can to my nose...i had no choice :oops: :lol:
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    These pictures are great! You guys warm my heart!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........