Options

new 10c member....looking for goods

juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
I just became a ten club member ...life time Pj fan....fav band since ten came out....I'm looking to upgrade the man cave w Pj items....if anyone has doubles of extra items they could part with please let me know....I don't have any vinyl and want a nice collection....anybody have any thoughts on what's good to start with....thank you!
Cant buy what i want cause its free....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Lotsa Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Welcome and good luck...
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    Lotsa Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Welcome and good luck...

and a lot of time..
    anyways, welcome on board and good luck! :)
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    JR2323JR2323 Posts: 82
    Welcome!!! I'd start collecting posters from the shows you've been to after that... Your walls are your limitation!!! Rock-On
    10/8/00. 6/15/03. 9/17/11

JR
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Don't start, you'll go bankrupt!! :mrgreen:

Try getting first things that are still in stock, check out the Goods section. Then keep your eyes peeled for the Canada/South America posters that are supposed to be up at some point in the Goods section, you'll see there's a page for each but no posters are there.

But seriously, don't start.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    Suziemay wrote:
    Don't start, you'll go bankrupt!! :mrgreen:

Try getting first things that are still in stock, check out the Goods section. Then keep your eyes peeled for the Canada/South America posters that are supposed to be up at some point in the Goods section, you'll see there's a page for each but no posters are there.

But seriously, don't start.

Suziemay ain't kidding, it will become addicting. But hey I'm an enabler so... Check out the Good sections, specifically the Scratch & Dent page. They usually have some posters on here for cheap, but as the name implies, they may be dinged up. There is an actual posters page too, and like Suziemay said, keep an eye out for e-mails, there are occasional e-mails sent out advertising new goods, sometimes posters from a recent tour.
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Benaroya Hall LP...especially if you are looking to start off slow. :P
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips everybody.....this site is awesome.....I never knew it existed til a week ago and ill be a member for life!!!! :D
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Benaroya Hall LP...especially if you are looking to start off slow. :P

:lol:

The Fixer 7in Vinyl is in the goods right now for $6...the TEN Reissue LP is $19...Backspacer LP is $20...The 2008 & 2009 Holiday Singles are $4 each (they are actually free, you just pay shipping for each)

good luck...be careful what you wish for...it IS addicting & can get pretty pricey
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    My advice stop now while you can! One day you will look back on all the things you have sacrificed for your addiction and the horrible things that you had to do in a dark alley for a guitar pick!! :oops:

This is a good place to start!! Your first taste is free the next one will cost you! :lol:

http://amesbrosshop.com/Official_Pearl_Jam_Posters.aspx
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    have you tried a mystery tube....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Dude! You're gonna scare him away!! :lol::lol::lol:

Cockmeat Sandwich anyone?
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:?:

He's new, you offered him a "mystery tube"..He was prob like"Ewwww"

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Tube Steak
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469

He's new, you offered him a "mystery tube"..He was prob like"Ewwww"
    :lol::lol:
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    VicSpeedVicSpeed Posts: 100
    I have some cds, vinyls and more items here:

www.xtatica.com/shop/

:)
  • Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    I don't suppose you'd be interested in one of these:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/38168

:)
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    A vinyl-loving fool and his money are soon parted...

...which is why I am always broke!

Good luck!
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    juddboz80 wrote:
    I just became a ten club member ...life time Pj fan....fav band since ten came out....I'm looking to upgrade the man cave w Pj items....if anyone has doubles of extra items they could part with please let me know....I don't have any vinyl and want a nice collection....anybody have any thoughts on what's good to start with....thank you!

welcome

what is your member number??

it's in your profile in Goods
  • Options
    one advice..

don't you dare buying the Benny Hall lp.. a lot of members (including me) are looking for it since ever!! and we don't want to kill you :lol::lol::lol:

good luck, and welcome!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    welcome to the board!!!

vinyl is an expensive collection/hobby....but totally worth it! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Welcome! You will become addicted but it is a great feeling whenever you receive something in the mail!
    Most of all, have fun!!!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Also if you are married I would find a way to hide your new addiction, my wife loves PJ as well and still thinks I have a problem....I have collected vinyl for several years and just now have my first turn table, that the wife gave me for Christmas....go figure? ;)
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for everything....I'm working and ill get back to you all after work
  • Options
    Thanks everyone....I'm trying how to learn this website still so if u pm me I am getting back to u all....its so great to meet an amazing fan base....everybody I've talked to has some sweet stuff....I love it all.....thanks, Judd