Awful Amount of Cheezy Poofs

SweetChildofMineSweetChildofMine Posts: 842
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
For the Super Bowl, America will spend $36.3 million on cheese puffs http://thkpr.gs/z57NXO

erik-theodore-cartman-3.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mmmmm sweet sweet orange fingers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    "I love cheesy poofs, you love cheesy poofs, if we didn't love cheesy poofs we'd be lame." :mrgreen:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Now I know why the cardio rehab center is always full :shock:
    The nurses should do finger checks :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • All about the Flaming Hot Cheetos if I am eating nasty stuff.

AAAADDU2Zx4AAAAAAWH-qQ.jpg
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • They get all gunked up in your gums..good reason to have lots of beer around too. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    It's cheese balls that I'm most attacted to, what?
    Rollings wrote:
    It's cheese balls that I'm most attacted to, what?

There's nothing wrong with liking balls :mrgreen:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Suziemay wrote:
    "I love cheesy poofs, you love cheesy poofs, if we didn't love cheesy poofs we'd be lame." :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XlYj1iyAlk

8-)
  • Now I know why the cardio rehab center is always full :shock:
    The nurses should do finger checks :lol:
    :lol: and maybe a sponge bath
  • 81 wrote:
    mmmmm sweet sweet orange fingers.
    Nice! I wanted fun...

Can I lick your fingers?

PS Is that my baby picture? :lol:
    i once knew someone who would eat cheetos with a fork to avoid the orange tip syndrome
  • I truely miss Planters Cheese balls Immensly the curls were good as well, but man those balls were the most delicious of all the balls I have ever had.... :o
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    i once knew someone who would eat cheetos with a fork to avoid the orange tip syndrome

Orange Tip Syndrome? Better see a doctor and ask for antibiotics. Is it leaky?
    Davidtrios wrote:
    What a pussy
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    My little brother had a dream when he was about 3 asking Jesus if it was okay to eat Cheezies, Jesus said to him, "Cheezies are just alright with me."

He had never heard the Doobie Brothers' song "Jesus Is Just Alright With Me"

Freaky.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Suziemay wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    What a pussy

I dare him to eat them without a fork. :lol:

Cheesies1w.jpg
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    What a pussy

That is why you wear jeans....whatever you dont want to eat from your fingers, you wipe on your jeans.
    Sheesh, people these days! :D
    Suziemay wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    What a pussy

she does have one, yes ;)
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    What a pussy

she does have one, yes ;)
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I eat these things till I'm sick to my stomach :D
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    voidofman wrote:
    My little brother had a dream when he was about 3 asking Jesus if it was okay to eat Cheezies, Jesus said to him, "Cheezies are just alright with me."

He had never heard the Doobie Brothers' song "Jesus Is Just Alright With Me"

Freaky.

....even more freaky is how well Cheezies fits into the song......and replaces Jesus...who in fact said it to your brother. Now, if he sung it....
    Dammit. Now I'm going to have to buy Cheetos on my way home from work after years of not going near that stuff :evil:
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Dammit. Now I'm going to have to buy Cheetos on my way home from work after years of not going near that stuff :evil:

If I am shopping and feel like goofing my wife I buy the ones that she likes (pictured below) and put them in the cabinet w/o saying anything. She will wander up there looking for a snack sometime in the next few days and stuck in with her flax thingys and healthy stuff is this bright bag of cheetos. She gets mad at me for about 2 seconds and then pulls down the bag to start munching. Makes me laugh every time -- nobody should eat flax cake thingys. Horrid!

cheetos_jalapeno_cheddar_2_ecomm.jpg
    Suziemay wrote:

If I am shopping and feel like goofing my wife I buy the ones that she likes (pictured below) and put them in the cabinet w/o saying anything. She will wander up there looking for a snack sometime in the next few days and stuck in with her flax thingys and healthy stuff is this bright bag of cheetos. She gets mad at me for about 2 seconds and then pulls down the bag to start munching. Makes me laugh every time -- nobody should eat flax cake thingys. Horrid!

cheetos_jalapeno_cheddar_2_ecomm.jpg
    I can't do anything in moderation. I'm an all or nothing person. If I buy a bag of those, they will be gone in one sitting. And then I will feel sick. And then I will have the dreaded orange finger tips :lol::lol:

Flax cake thingys? What on earth are those?!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I like to eat these in the car right before I see the dentist!!
    :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Suziemay wrote:
    I can't do anything in moderation. I'm an all or nothing person. If I buy a bag of those, they will be gone in one sitting. And then I will feel sick. And then I will have the dreaded orange finger tips :lol::lol:

Flax cake thingys? What on earth are those?!

Yeah I take those bags in 1/2 sittings at worst. If I am hungry and too lazy to cook something I might power down a bag. (That is why they typically dont come in the house!)

The flax cake thingys are what I call any of the stuff she buys at the health food store that looks like only a rabbit would eat it. I am sure it is indeed healthy for you....tried to find a spot with pictures but I dont even know where to go to find that shit. It looks like a bunch of grains of varying colors pressed together into these bricks or cakes. Sometimes they look like pellets. All of it looks like....umm, I dont want to eat it.

I would much prefer to dig through a bag of cheetos and look for jesus on the cross:
    cheesus.jpg
    Lizard wrote:
    I like to eat these in the car right before I see the dentist!!
    :lol:
    Your dentist must love you!
    The flax cake thingys are what I call any of the stuff she buys at the health food store that looks like only a rabbit would eat it.
    That already sounds nasty :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, that's it. I need to leave now and get me some Cheetos.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    For the Super Bowl, America will spend $36.3 million on cheese puffs http://thkpr.gs/z57NXO

erik-theodore-cartman-3.jpg
    :shock:

I didn't even know they still made those :?

now chips and salsa yes ... everybody loves that yes no?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I saw these at Costco the last time I was there...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqGdTMu9ZwR44T7dRJIBezJqw559C6QeD5Cvjjsrw_9bnz1zD64A

I wanted to buy them so bad...that tub is bigger than my head.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Love the salsa, keep it spicy!
    Was at dinner last night with some clients and we got carried away '1 up-ing' each other with Habanero sauce at a Mexican place. I like laughing while crying and coughing at the same time.

DavesHurtinHabaneroHoneyMustard.jpg