worst heavy metal tattoos

BigdaBigda Posts: 469
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    :lol: I like the dude with the history of metal on his back. Tesla? Really?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kiss :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    YES!!!!!!!!! This is the greatest thing i've seen in a long time!! :lol::lol::lol: Wow. I saw a dude once with the Korn logo (backwards R and all) hugely tatted all over his back. Why would anyone do this?!

Although I have to admit I do have a framed pic of Dime in my living room...but I wouldn't get his mug permanently inked on my body, eek!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Kiss as the California Raisins????? With M&Ms as audience members....seriously :lol::lol: :roll: :roll:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    tybird wrote:
    Kiss as the California Raisins????? With M&Ms as audience members....seriously :lol::lol: :roll: :roll:
    At least that was creative in a stupid kind of way.
    The one of Ozzy was just awful. :wtf:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    tybird wrote:
    At least that was creative in a stupid kind of way.
    The one of Ozzy was just awful. :wtf:
    Agreed...amateurish would be a good descriptor of that so-called effort. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Speaking of amateurish, some of those looked like jailhouse quality. Do people take tattoo classes online? :?
  • oh boy..that kiss was....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Speaking of amateurish, some of those looked like jailhouse quality. Do people take tattoo classes online? :?

anybody can buy a tattoo gun online $200, and some ink, and be a 'tattoo artist'. There is no 'standard of quality' by the government...only state laws.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I've heard of 'tattoo parties' - you know like candle or Tupperware parties, but this time some idiot comes in your house and gives you and all your friends tattoos. Real safe and smart! :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I've heard of 'tattoo parties' - you know like candle or Tupperware parties, but this time some idiot comes in your house and gives you and all your friends tattoos. Real safe and smart! :?

yeah...right now I'm researching tattoo artists, and there are some around where I live that I wouldn't even want to tattoo me with a '♥' so I'm looking at ones that are downtown.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    yeah...right now I'm researching tattoo artists, and there are some around where I live that I wouldn't even want to tattoo me with a '♥' so I'm looking at ones that are downtown.
    :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tattoo artist: "so what do you want?"
    customer: "i want ozzy taking a shit while reading the paper"
    tattoo artist: "hahaha that would be funny. so what do you want?"
    customer: "i want ozzy taking a shit while reading the paper"
    tattoo artist: "um...by law i can't tattoo someone under the influence. why don't you come back when you're sober"
    customer: "i am sober."
    tattoo artist: "oh." thinks to himself "well, it all pays the same and i'm never gonna see it"
    After I retire, I'm gonna train for a new career: removing tattoos from metal fans living in nursing homes.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    All bad,but I about choked laughing at the Ozzy one,the original photo of Ozzy on the toliet is brilliant but what mind thought it would transfer to tattoo :?

The Slayer one I found deeply disturbing,it looked like someone had carved it into his back with a knife :eh:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    Speaking of Slayer...

http://youtu.be/Pp7MamMiOpw

Watch the whole thing...his face at the end is GOLD.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Speaking of Slayer...

Do you think he likes Slayer? :D

Their fans do seem obsessional about them,my friends husband is,they are about all he talks about,he had travelled the world to see them and has several Slayer tattooes,decent ones mind not like the one on the post.
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Speaking of Slayer...

Do you think he likes Slayer? :D

Their fans do seem obsessional about them,my friends husband is,they are about all he talks about,he had travelled the world to see them and has several Slayer tattooes,decent ones mind not like the one on the post.

:lol: Yeah they're some serious fans, that's for sure! My hubby has this DVD that we watch every now and again for a laugh - it's basically this guy interviewing Slayer fans at shows (where the above video came from) and they're just INSANE. I mean, even the band thinks it's hilarious. I'm glad I became obsessed with PJ and not Slayer...a carved Slayer tattoo likely would have hurt a whole heck of a lot!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I love slayer too, but not obsessed like some people.

I remember one time when i went to the download fesival(uk) the one where metallica headlined and lars didn't show up. anyway slayer where on the bill but were running late, so had to be switched to the second stage in the tent. so i headed for the tent, and caught life of agonys set before slayer were due on, by which time i was at the barrier, so anyway after LOA and before the slayer the tent was jam packed full of slayer fans and the atmosphere was building, then another announcement was made that slayer were still running late, and would now be on after taking back sunday, but the slayer fans by this time were haveing none of it, and the chants where building, after about 10mins or so there was another announcement that slayer would indeed be on next. but we would have to wait a bit.... my interpritation was that taking back sunday saw the riotious slayer crowd and said fucked if we're going out to play to that insane audience, and i don't blame them.

cut a long story short slayer fans are indeed insane, and you don't want to upset them :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08

:lol::clap: :thumbup:

That gave me such a laugh,especially when the vocals kicked in