speaking of the court system

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
cops just came knocking on my door.....

house in hte hood was busted into today. :x

guess i won't be getting that big screen any time soon.

i hate theives....more than anything.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    cops just came knocking on my door.....

house in the hood was busted into today. :x

guess i won't be getting that big screen any time soon.

i hate thieves....more than anything.

fixed :x
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mother fucker....don't make me fix you..... :x :x :x :x :x :x

:P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    at least the cops warned you.... where i grew up, cops never went door to door
    conman wrote:
    at least the cops warned you.... where i grew up, cops never went door to door

this is true....

when i lived in the hood....a guy was shot half a block away...i called 911 after i heard the gun fire and looked out the window to see a dead dude....never heard from cops.

still sucks that shit is happening. people suck. makes me glad i have my crap tv that nobody wants.

now i want a camera system. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Get a dog.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Yeah in college, my friend's apartment got broken into, and they busted the door, got the tv/electronics and also took her video camera and tapes. The creepy thing about the tapes and video camera is she would tape our parties and nights out and do drunken recaps at the end of the night. I always wonder what happened to those. :-?
    Suave.27 wrote:
    Yeah in college, my friend's apartment got broken into, and they busted the door, got the tv/electronics and also took her video camera and tapes. The creepy thing about the tapes and video camera is she would tape our parties and nights out and do drunken recaps at the end of the night. I always wonder what happened to those. :-?

youtube?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

youtube?

Yeah. But where to start? haha I guess I don't really care, I just wonder.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    we're really quiet neighbors...I tried to wave to the others whenever we'd drive past them coming home. They just stared at us. :?

So they were having a block party (they didn't invite us)...and some idiot was playing with his .44 and a bullet comes whizzing INSIDE the house. We thought it was a firecracker until we saw the smoke and smelled the gunpowder.

Called the cops, they came over, investigated. Asked the neighbors questions. Cops figured out who it was and confiscated the gun. All the neighbors went inside after the cops left...they started waving at us and inviting us to block parties after that. :roll:

and 81...Costco has a 4 camera CCTV system for about $300-400.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

range from 150 on ebay to over 1000K on the net.

i'll swing by sams tommorrow and check it out. jsut need to figure where to hid the DVR....hmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

range from 150 on ebay to over 1000K on the net.

i'll swing by sams tommorrow and check it out. jsut need to figure where to hid the DVR....hmm

the attic..or crawl space....cut a hole in the 2nd story floor and put it in there.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    this one is on sale

$399 8 channels
    http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... InCategory

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    you could just take ziggy's advice and get a dog
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    81 wrote:

i before e except after c

i just stole your pride.

actually with that kinda spelling 81 I'm beginning to wonder if you were the guy behind this letter?

http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16116679

:lol:;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    81 wrote:

i before e except after c

i just stole your pride.

actually with that kinda spelling 81 I'm beginning to wonder if you were the guy behind this letter?

http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16116679

:lol:;);)

:lol:

fuckin....too many words with too many letters.... :|

that was painful to read. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg