Options

Time of the Los Angeles Shows

pearspears Posts: 36
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello. I have been out of town, and am making it back just in time for the LA show tonight!

Does anyone know what time the LA show starts [7/9], and what time we are supposed to arrive for 10 club tickets?

Thank you in advance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    according to the website, the shows start at 7:30 pm. As for the 10c tickets, I think the 10c window opens around 12 or 1 pm and stays open until 20 minutes after PJ has taken the stage. I'd reccomend getting there before the show though... sometimes it gets a bit hectic at the window.
  • Options
    chadshowchadshow Posts: 2
    This will be my first fan club show of this tour. They keep saying that the seating is based on fan club priority as opposed to "first come-first serve." Yet, in years past, they were first come-first serve within sections of fan club priority.

Anybody who's been to a fan club show this tour, were your seats literally selected before you arrived to the venue, or do you feel you'd have gotten better seats if you'd have gotten there earlier?

Thanks.
  • Options
    i went friday to the san diego concert...

they already have envelopes with our names and tickets ready before we get there, and also a list with all the names, membership #s and seat locations, in case they can't find you envelope or anything...
    [ 14 ]
    san diego '06 | los angeles '06 | los angeles '06 | san francisco '06 | seattle '09 | salt lake city '09 | los angeles '09 | los angeles '09 | philadelphia '09 | arras '10 | lisbon '10 | berlin '12 | oslo '12 | copenhagen '12