Options

vs /vitalogy super deluxe

tallman72tallman72 Posts: 353
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
I already have Ten first press and vitalogy , and the reissues of Ten Vs Vitalogy, i just bought the ten super deluxe boxset as well do you think its worth the money for the vs/vitalogy boxset or do you think the price will come down.

im Talking about the vinyls.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tallman72tallman72 Posts: 353
    Bump up
  • Options
    I'm sort of confused. Isn't it still available for retail price? Or are you asking if they are going to offer it at a discount eventually?

Personally, I think the additional stuff was cool but I was not happy with either reissue on vinyl compared to the original pressings.
  • Options
    The Ten box can be bought for some pretty good prices now a days so the same might happen eventually for Vs/Vitalogy. But, who knows how many they have left. It's impossible to say with PJ merch anymore these days.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    The Ten box can be bought for some pretty good prices now a days so the same might happen eventually for Vs/Vitalogy. But, who knows how many they have left. It's impossible to say with PJ merch anymore these days.
    No kidding on the Ten box. Don't know if it's still going but a couple weeks ago Amazon had it for $99 and free shipping in the states :o And you're also right about the difficulty in predicting what pj merch is going to do. It could suddenly become "Limited" and then this forum will be overrun with "FT: VS/Vitalogy Box Set" :lol:
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------