Options

Price help

edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
My friend has stumbled upon a binaural and yield vinyl. He went back home and apparently his brother left them there in pristine condition. How much are they worth
5/21/10 M.S.G
5/18/10 Newark
9/27/09 Philly Spectrum
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    They are worth $125 for both paypaled to you ASAP.... Pm me :)
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    I'm interested in the Binaural............ :thumbup:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Just so everyone knows as of now these aren't for trade or sale. He just found them and wants to decide what to do with them. I will let u know if they are for sale
    5/21/10 M.S.G
    5/18/10 Newark
    9/27/09 Philly Spectrum
  • Options
    dymmig89 wrote:
    Just so everyone knows as of now these aren't for trade or sale. He just found them and wants to decide what to do with them. I will let u know if they are for sale

if i were him id listen to them
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    dymmig89 wrote:

How much are they worth, so I can not sell them... :roll:
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Research.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Geez I guess some people can't help someone unless they also benefit. Thank you to the few who pm me and helped me out. As I stated I am new to this and thought to come here for help. Some did help and others make snide comments through a computer far away from here.
    5/21/10 M.S.G
    5/18/10 Newark
    9/27/09 Philly Spectrum
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    is his brother dead? i don't get why their value matters?
  • Options
    Its not that people are being snide, its just questionable to ask the value of something that isn't for sale.

Everyone automatically expects to see them both on ebay within the week now.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    Nah wouldnt sell it on ebay. We both love pj would only trade if he.parts with it
    5/21/10 M.S.G
    5/18/10 Newark
    9/27/09 Philly Spectrum