Ridiculous Things To Put in Jello?

Comments

• brucie
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The Miami FIsh
  • bambola
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    The New York Yankees 10 1/2 game lead.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Jimmy Johns sandwich
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • an asshole with out a hole :?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,880
    schmegma
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,880
    schmegma
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    copy paper, 3-hole
  • meatballs,some flop and sah
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Screenshot2010-02-03at14126PM.png
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    ?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    a budgie
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mfc2006 wrote:
    ?

http://www.sysperling.com/

the president of the Hair Club for Men.

he's not only the president, he's also a client :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

He's a little creepy looking
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

He's a little creepy looking

the commercials were even creepier. am i the only one that remembers this guy? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuRLGdGnqSU
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

the commercials were even creepier. am i the only one that remembers this guy? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuRLGdGnqSU

I remember those commercials...I wonder if he still has hair.

- Christopher McCandless
  • love
    Toothpaste
    fruit flies

- Christopher McCandless
    20,000 posts on the PJ forum
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Fred

- Christopher McCandless
    Yoda
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Fred

yes?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Fred

yes?

what happened to rick?

if you're there, then I change my answer to rick...

- Christopher McCandless
    Superman. He could get out of jello.
    cornflakes

- Christopher McCandless
    pudding pops
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    cat hair

- Christopher McCandless
    slinky
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com