Ridiculous Things To Put in Jello?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Bumping for interest

I'll bump...

er...

nevermind.

Carry on!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    catholic school girls
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    catholic school girls

:problem:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    norm wrote:
    catholic school girls

I'm okay with this

18+... thanks
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    used tattoo needles
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    ok..ill ask..whats a jello?

Really? They don't have jello in Greece?

200px-Jello-Cherry-Box-Small.jpg

redjello_lg.jpg
    oh ok...we say it,Zele...
    we have this...especially if u are at the hospital they bring u to eat... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    ok..ill ask..whats a jello?

Really? They don't have jello in Greece?

200px-Jello-Cherry-Box-Small.jpg

redjello_lg.jpg
    shits the same the world over.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Oh!! Well that's a relief!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    oh boy..what u remind me... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVWmwsXJaZc
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    collie dogs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    oh boy..what u remind me... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVWmwsXJaZc

WOW!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Bicycle chains.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Nobody has said Biafra yet?
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
    bullets.

mickeyrat wrote:
    bullets.

Hit a pillow.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    bullets.

Hit a pillow.
    I'll hit the gf's "pillow" when she gets back from delivering her daughter to her first year of college.

Good enough?>

mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    bullets.

Hit a pillow.
    I'll hit the gf's "pillow" when she gets back from delivering her daughter to her first year of college.

Good enough?>

Authorized.

:D
    trucker hat
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    A fly swatter.
    SPEEDY
    grass clippings

an old sponge
    Peanut butter
    Animal parts... Oh wait a second...
    A meatball sub.
    A Moving Train

your brother
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Iron Maiden
    bawwwaahhhhhhaaaa. Ewwwwww

ridiculous to put gravy in jello.

ick
    Lizard wrote:
    bawwwaahhhhhhaaaa. Ewwwwww

ridiculous to put gravy in jello.

ick

Go take a peek and see what Jello is made of.