Options

My Tattoo Idea

cheeseandricecheeseandrice Posts: 206
edited January 2012 in The Art Wall
Please let me know what you think....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 878fdb3c92
I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    i like it.
    it all depends on colors, size and spot, where you want to have it.
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    SWEET!!!!!
  • Options
    DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    I had already started typing kinda girly before I saw you were, very cool..
  • Options
    DAMON wrote:
    I had already started typing kinda girly before I saw you were, very cool..
    :D
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
  • Options
    so where do you want to have it? if this is not a secret:)
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    depends on what the tattoo artist says...but I think it would look good on my back (right shoulder). I have a wild flower on my left shoulder on my back..but very faded. Might get that re-colored. Though I think the fact that it's faded is pretty representative of my personal growth
  • Options
    depends on what the tattoo artist says...but I think it would look good on my back (right shoulder). I have a wild flower on my left shoulder on my back..but very faded. Might get that re-colored. Though I think the fact that it's faded is pretty representative of my personal growth

that sounds cool. good tattoo has to have good reasoning behind it. appears you're well armed:)
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i have some of Barbara's work done as a tatoo
    go for it
    mine turned out beautifully
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    you have some pics?
  • Options
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    That is cool :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    thanks,
    barbara is an awesome artist!
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    Love it!! It will look fantastic on your shoulder :D