Happy Birthday Fifthelement

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes everyone. It's been a great day so far . . . and mint-chocolate cake still to come :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

This past year has been pretty amazing. Was able to see PJ x3, Soundgarden and the Foos. Really taking me back to my youth. The best part though, was getting to meet so many amazing friends from the board. Hopefully 2012 will bring more of the same :thumbup:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    Happy Birthday Selena!!! Had a great time hanging with you Calgary to Vancouver! Hell Yeah!

Oh yeah, those boys from Edmonton wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday too. :mrgreen:
    top-ten-most-dangerous-jobs-L-4Wm4E7.jpeg

Gotta love the rig pigs 8-):mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    edited January 2012
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :mrgreen: Enjoy whats left of it!! :thumbup:
    Post edited by Austicman on
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Happy Birthday fifthelement!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Happy Birthday!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Thanks again everyone :) Had a great day. Cake was awesome. Had a special delivery of two dozen red roses from my love :D It was a good thing too; hadn't heard from him in days and let me tell you, he was surely going to be in the doghouse ;):lol::mrgreen: Cheers :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :wave:

smilie_happybirthday.gif

BIRTHDAY BUDDIE

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday :thumbup: :clap:

Glad to hear that you enjoyed every moment and got some lovely flowers!
    I got some too! ... nice to brighten January ...
    it smells like Spring in the house!

Have a year blessed with good health, happiness and lots of LOVE! :D
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Happy Belated!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Happy Belated Birthday!