rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
announcement
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Rollings wrote:
    http://grungereport.net/?p=9910

Eddie Vedder is confirmed to play in Jacksonville, Florida on May 8th at the Times Union Center Performance Arts Moran Theater according to Ticketmaster. This seems to indicate that Pearl Jam’s Ten Club announcement will be of an Eddie Vedder spring U.S. tour focusing on the south.

this the work of a marketing genius what with the focus on the south and all. wm3 anyone?...nicely done, sharper than shit business folk that push ed where he can do well.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited November 2012
    jacksonville
    Post edited by rollings on
  • :mrgreen:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    I figured you'd say that
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Rollings wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Rollings wrote:
    http://grungereport.net/?p=9910

Eddie Vedder is confirmed to play in Jacksonville, Florida on May 8th at the Times Union Center Performance Arts Moran Theater according to Ticketmaster. This seems to indicate that Pearl Jam’s Ten Club announcement will be of an Eddie Vedder spring U.S. tour focusing on the south.

this the work of a marketing genius what with the focus on the south and all. wm3 anyone?...nicely done, sharper than shit business folk that push ed where he can do well.

where does he not?
    i asked if pj or ed solo ever play iowa...no responce. ever play kansas, nebraska or alaska? no responce. ever play oklahoma? nothing.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    chadwick wrote:
    i asked if pj or ed solo ever play iowa...no responce. ever play kansas, nebraska or alaska? no responce. ever play oklahoma? nothing.

i know that PJ have played in OK & KS....i was there! :)

not sure about Iowa or Nebraska, though.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    chadwick wrote:
    Rollings wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

where does he not?

Ed does well wherever he plays...is he never not sold out?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Rollings wrote:

went to the preparty back in 08 for the first chicago show and there were extra tickets that people were trying to sell without much luck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Rollings wrote:

went to the preparty back in 08 for the first chicago show and there were extra tickets that people were trying to sell without much luck

and there's the answer, thank you
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I think tickets go on sale (according to some sites) in early February.

Funds are very low at the moment and hope I can get my account up to date by then. I haven't renewed yet.

We really want to go to the Jacksonville show since it's only a hour and a half drive from where we live.