Alabama man in lewd post BCS video

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I looked for this topic and didnt see anyone who posted on it already, apologize if this is a retread...

It was a pretty nasty video, if you didnt see it a drunk LSU fan passed out at a place and it was filled with Alabama fans that were celebrating their big win....and they got carried away in messing with the drunk guy. Someone got video and put it on the net....pretty messed up stuff. When it is manly or cool to put your junk in another guy's face? (unless of course both parties are cool with it)

NEW ORLEANS -- Jail officials have released on bond an Alabama man accused of committing sexual battery on an unconscious LSU fan after the Allstate BCS National Championship.

Court officials say University of Alabama graduate Brian Downing of Smiths Station posted a $10,000 bond Friday afternoon and was released.

The 32-year-old surrendered to New Orleans police on Thursday night. He was booked on charges of sexual battery and obscenity.

A video of the attack that went viral on the Internet is believed to have been taken at a fast-food restaurant after Alabama defeated LSU on Jan. 9. A man clad in Crimson Tide attire appears to be performing a simulated sex act on the LSU fan.

Downing's attorney declined to comment or have his client speak about what happened.
The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    dude from alabama is gonna get clocked as are some idiot bystanders. well done alabama!
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
    Fort Worth, Night 1 September 2023
    Fort Worth, Night 2 September 2023
    Austin, Night 1 September 2023
    Austin, Night 2 September 2023
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    In college one kid I knew loved to wake me up by placing his ball sack on my forehead. He was 6'8" and close to 280 pounds and played football. I really didn't have a choice. :lol: :?
  • DS1119 wrote:
    In college one kid I knew loved to wake me up by placing his ball sack on my forehead. He was 6'8" and close to 280 pounds and played football. I really didn't have a choice. :lol: :?
    6'8" - I guess not!
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    6'8" - I guess not!
    :lol:

Typed 6'8" but thats a mistake. It was 6'6". Like it matters though. I'm 5'7"...anything over six foot blocks the sun, especially when he has his balls on my forehead. :lol: