Whats your favorite brand Jeans?

2»

Comments

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Jukee wrote:
    Silver, even though they're a bit on the expensive side, they last forever.

+1
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Levi's or Calvin Kleins.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:
    i've never heard of most of the brands you ppl speak of. i am proud of this fact.
    :thumbup: :wave:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I don't think I know who made any of my jeans I have. Whatever they sell at Target is probably what I have the most of.

Me neither.I have never owned a branded pair of jeans,if they have been within the price range I will pay,they fit and look acceptable to me they have been bought.I could not give a shit what logo is on the arse pocket as I wouldn't know what was an on trend logo/brand or not Levi is the only label on this thread I recognise
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I'm liking Old Navy these days
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    hard jeans
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • wstenwsten Posts: 29
    Buffalo Jeans....the best!
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    diesel. a bit pricey, but the only jeans that have ever fit me right.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have always had issues with jeans fitting me properly.

Right now I just buy Calvin's or Levi's...I will never ever buy a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt's ever again.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless