*** Tweet ***

Comments

• AWESOME!

But I hate stressing about these because there is never any telling when the actual announcement will come :lol:
    The Scary Monster
  • AWESOME!

But I hate stressing about these because there is never any telling when the actual announcement will come :lol:

wasn't the one for the Europe anouncement like a week later?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boston, NYC, Philly, Chicago.

Seattle.

I'm gonna see my friends.

;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • US Fall tour
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    sawyer is getting his $90!!
    :)
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    I'm hearing Van Halen will certainly not still be together for their dates so PJ will take those slots.
  • I just can't see Ed doin PJ in Europe then sayin "later" to them and staying to do a solo tour. Just can't see it. And it won't be merch, as they tweeted this same fashion before announcing Europe. My 2 cents.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • US TOUR?!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU, PLEASE AND THANK YOU, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE X A MILLION!!!1

xx
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • sawyer is getting his $90!!

LMAO

I hope he will, though...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Has there ever been a Tweet for anything other than a tour? Not that I can remember.
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Alpine bootlegs/dvd/vinyl?

Probably it's this one...

But my guess, and I wish, it's PJ20 coloured vinyl and/or PJ20 "bootleg" glow in the dark vinyl...

If my guess is correctk, can I get one of each for free?

on an unrelated note...

What about an Eastern Europe tour? Starting from Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Bulgary, wouldn't it be awesome to see PJ in Egypt with the Pyramids at the back of the stage? What about South Africa or Asia? India, Korea, China, Japan, Indonesia, and then downunder...

you ended with australia. I'll take that....

I will never forget my fellow southern hemisphere jammers... :lol:
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Ooooh la la!
  • Ed has moved so slow with things at his age now, gettin hitched, and havin his two little angel daughters. I can't see him doin that full US solo tour in 2010, rockin out with PJ in Europe in the summer, then doin another solo tour there? I just don't see it...
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Posts: 4,307
    Has there ever been a Tweet for anything other than a tour? Not that I can remember.
    Don't think so and for the members only merch, you can pay the members fee after the release and buy it if its still 4 sale.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• 3 Gorge dates in August - 118 degrees
  • US TOUR?!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU, PLEASE AND THANK YOU, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
  • I heard it was gonna be Ed doing a dive bar tour here in Charleston. Rumored locations include: Jimbo's Rock Lounge, The Tin Roof, Home Team BBQ, The Oasis, The Stag Erin, and The Mill. Just Sayn..
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    These tweets always make me curious!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Detroit please!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • My money is on EV Europe...Sunday afternoon on the west coast will lead to a shows announced Monday morning in Eurpoe just a few hours later :D
  • ckravitzckravitz Posts: 1,668
    Hmmm, x and o along with Sunday afternoon are definitely football related. Some poster about a week or so ago mentioned that he heard from a guy that heard from a guy about PJ being in Indy (the SB is in Indy this year). A tour starting in Indy? A Ten Club only show somewhere in Indy?

Anyhow, I'm not above begging: PLEASE, PLEASE let it be Pearl Jam US tour. PLEASE. 8-)
  • the problem is, based on the European announcement, we might not hear anything on Sunday...
    Which gives us an indefinite amount of time to drive ourselves completely crazy guessing.
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,242
    US TOUR?!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU, PLEASE AND THANK YOU, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Los Angeles please
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,455
    Definitely NOT a tour...lol. Tweets are the samething everytime...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • My only guess is a European EV Solo tour and the reason they said Sunday afternoon is because by then it will be Midnight in Europe which is the normal cut-off time for membership renewals....Announcement on Tuesday with tickets on Thursday. Public sale Saturday....

I'm not as excited for this announcement as It doesn't make sense for them to be anywhere near here so it makes it easier to watch all of you freak out :)
  • Probably the reason for making sure the memberships are up to date by Sunday afternoon is because they probably want to have Sunday dinner before making the announcement. Nobody likes making announcements on an empty stomach. JS...
  • jlarson75jlarson75 Posts: 113
    jlarson75 wrote:
    Xtheband@Xtheband: West Coast in May....stay tuned! EU with PJ in June and July EU in Oct solo...~X~

Since they specified October would be solo...maybe May is with a certain band? I know, I know...unlikely. But I can't be the only one with hope? ;)

And if I remember correctly- didn't X let the cat out of the bag on the summer tour?

I posted this a few days ago, but no one thought anything of it. Still probably a coincidence....???
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    NOOOOO! I'm still paying off my PJ20 bills! Give me some time to save up!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
    On My Local Rock Station in Lexington, Ky,

DJ said this morning there is a major concert announcement coming the Middle of next Week.

Normally when they announce concert dates, they do so for the Markets including Lexington, Louisville, and Cinncinati. So just might finally be a Southern US Tour!!??

Or maybe not? Let's hope Southern foks, Let's hope!
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Phoenix! Phoenix! Phoenix!
    Yes, I want three shows to make up for the lost decade.

this please! (as if, I know)
This discussion has been closed.