Google Music

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
First things first, I have an iPhone so the thought of being able to put all of my music out onto Google Music is awesome and puts my entire iTunes library on my phone. However, I keep encountering a problem with the link I created on my phone to Google Music that it plays for so long and then when the phone goes into sleep mode, the music stops.

Is there a way around this or an ap that actually works better with Google Music?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• First things first, I have an iPhone so the thought of being able to put all of my music out onto Google Music is awesome and puts my entire iTunes library on my phone. However, I keep encountering a problem with the link I created on my phone to Google Music that it plays for so long and then when the phone goes into sleep mode, the music stops.

Is there a way around this or an ap that actually works better with Google Music?

Sorry bro, I have an Android (bionic) and mine keeps playing....not sure what setting you may need to tweak. It is an awesome app - if you have 4G or WiFi you have your entire library right there!
    (Did you get the Free PJ Boot? Toronto-1 from 2011 was on there as a free dl a while back.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    I've tried to get the free show, but it doesn't let me. It keeps saying I need to sign in to my Android Marketplace account (which I'd sign up for), but never gives me direction how to.
  • I've tried to get the free show, but it doesn't let me. It keeps saying I need to sign in to my Android Marketplace account (which I'd sign up for), but never gives me direction how to.

Oh maybe it only was free to Android users.
    I originally pulled it to my laptop I think....but I did sign in with my Google account, which is linked to my phone. Bummer.
    Maybe someone will see this thread that also has an I-Phone and share the answer to your question. I use this app constantly and love it. Before this I didnt use my phone for music really.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved